closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Froch on Fighting

Master

Froch on Fighting

Anybody else watch Froch on Fighting on YouTube? I have been watching it for a while now and Carl Froch comes across really well I think with no BS.. His latest video's or editions where he addresses a spat with 'Big John Fury' are v funny where he takes him off as a 'hard man with a 100-0 record on the hard road'..
    Shows up John Fury as the absolute bell end he is with no class whatsoever..

Carl seems to like his watches - spotted a few different watches over the months. I think they maybe all Rolex but I'll cut him some slack for that :)

link to his latest vid = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGfX-DnnNIs&t=407s
    Last edited by bry nylon; 7th February 2024 at 20:09. Reason: added link

Craftsman
    That's classy from Froch and brilliant, thanks for posting

Craftsman
    I quite like froch, always thought he was very arrogant but I think his analysis of boxers and fights etc is usually spot on and he's not afraid to say what he thinks. He has def come across well following the recent spat with John Fury.

Froch is one of the good ones, nice video series I haven't spotted it before.

For all I can recall right now, the greatest often have an ironclad self-belief. You could argue its partly necessary, when you're at the top of the sport and pushing the limits of what a body can do at a certain weight, the next thing to train is the mind. I can forgive them for coming off a little brash!

Brilliant response from Froch, he is starting to grow on me with his views and opinion's.

Craftsman
    I do like Froch, enjoyed that vid and subscribed. Thanks