closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PRS-48 Navigator NATO Options?

PRS-48 Navigator NATO Options?

Struggling with my newly acquired Navigator.. those lug hole positions are a pain.. I dont have a nato that will fit even with skinny pins.. Im slightly miffed.. Is two piece nato the only way forward with this watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    another option might be something like a Perlon strap? I have several and prefer them to any nato.

No recommendation, just a link to a seller as an example (have got mine from ebay previously)

https://www.watchbands.co.uk/eulit-p...ristall-black/

Master
    What type of Natos are you trying to use?! I wear mine exclusively on Natos and I never had one that doesnt easily fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil.Ldn View Post
    What type of Natos are you trying to use?! I wear mine exclusively on Natos and I never had one that doesnt easily fit.
    Mostly generic stuff I have collected over the years.. but purchased a Haveston one which doesnt even squeeze through.. its 1.5mm thick.. What are you using Neil? maybe my stock from the PRS29a is just too thick.. Thanks, Steve

Master
    Yes I suppose thicker ones might struggle. I like the bog standard Phoenix-style “as issued” thin nylon Nato’s on mine and they fit beautifully. I do have some Haveston and other canvas straps but haven’t tried them with the Navigator.

FWIW my current favourite Nato is this from Watchgecko. Very expensive (for a Nato) at 25 but they really are superior in quality and last a lot longer than most others.

https://www.watchgecko.com/products/...or-rolex-olive

I dont remember having any problems with any of the NATOs I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil.Ldn View Post
    Yes I suppose thicker ones might struggle. I like the bog standard Phoenix-style “as issued” thin nylon Nato’s on mine and they fit beautifully. I do have some Haveston and other canvas straps but haven’t tried them with the Navigator.

FWIW my current favourite Nato is this from Watchgecko. Very expensive (for a Nato) at 25 but they really are superior in quality and last a lot longer than most others.

https://www.watchgecko.com/products/...or-rolex-olive
    Thanks.. much appreciated.. will give these a go..