closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Soft leather bund straps

Soft leather bund straps

Perhaps a bit niche - but I don’t know where to start. I’ve just taken delivery of a seiko SPB377, the GMT Alpinist with a rather lovely glossy blue dial. The strap included with it it typically Seiko leather, rather plasticky feeling, so I’ve already put it on a grey NATO and feel it looks much better.

I really think it would suit a brown bund strap but every one of those I’ve had in the past has been amazingly stiff and uncomfortable, as well as taking ages to break in. Does anybody make a sort leather version?

Torre Straps will be making a custom one of these for me later in the month:

https://www.instagram.com/torrestrap...en&img_index=1

I can report back on the softness once it has landed.

I have a Jurgen grey Bund on my KSK (left one below) which is quite soft though a tad bulky. The only caveat I would add is that he's been kicked off MWR for a reason that escapes me.

My other thought would be a Kaufmann Bund but, looking at their website, it's not clear that they still make them.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Ooh, the Torre strap looks really interesting. Exactly the sort of vintage-y look I’m after. Bulk, I can live with, as long as the leather isn’t like plywood! I’ll look forward to seeing what you reckon…