closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 2023 ins / outs & SOTC

2023 ins / outs & SOTC

Well 2023 was another year that I failed to reduce the size of the collection

Outgoing

I sold the FF because, although lovely, it was a bit small for me & had appreciated in value, so why not cash in?

The Dark Star was one I shouldn't really have bought on reflection, but a friend needed some cash & offered it to me at a decent price when they were trading well above RRP. Sold through Chrono 24 eventually.

Incoming

I'd been after a 103 Ti Diapal for ages. I don't normally look on eBay, but someone tipped me off to this watch. The eBay authentication process seems to work pretty well. The bracelet needed a bit of TLC but has come up pretty well after a bit of effort with Garyflex blocks.

I'd been after this Damasko for a while. I had the bracelet already, but it didn't fit my old DC 67 all that well. It fits the DC 82 perfectly.

An unplanned purchase. I liked SPB381J1 when it was launched but not enough to buy one new. When this was listed for a very good price on the SC I couldn't resist.

The 126711CHNR was one I'd wanted to try for a good while, but I don't have a tame AD & was not prepared to pay over RRP

So the SOTC is now

The PVD Autavia & EZM1 are still up for sale. Who knows what 2024 will bring?
    Last edited by andy tims; 31st December 2023 at 13:23.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Master
    Andy you could do an “ In and out” for bikes too ;)

Steve

Grand Master
    A few in recently,the Mid size Omega yesterday.I was/are trying to reduce the collection!.Might make the effort in 2024.
    So out "possibly" are the Omega 2254 & Tudor 54,maybe the Seiko SPB185J1 if I get the 6105-8000 re-issue.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by P9CLY; 31st December 2023 at 13:48.

Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    Andy you could do an “ In and out” for bikes too ;)

Steve
    Other forum members make me look like an amateur on the bike flipping front. Just one in / one out in 2023 & I only have the one bike.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Great collection. I love that damasko- perfection!

Shame to see the FF make way, Andy. I let both that and the Barakuta go and could kick myself for doing so.

Love the incoming Sinn Diapal and the CNHR.

That Diapal is cool AF. Definitely my favourite of your pick ups!

Craftsman
    2023 leaves me at -1 for the year.

Outgoings started Early 2023 A Scurfa D1 then
    Around June, a Seiko sarb 035 departed, and November ish out went another Seiko. This one being an SKX007.

2 Incomings being a Sinn 104 and a Helm Vanuatu.

Current SOTC is pictured.

No big plans in 2024 maybe some will fly the nest.

No Intentions to add to the collection, though I would potentially like a Sinn 857 at some point.

Mrs W was looking over my shoulder while I was looking at your SOTC picture, Andy, and identified all the watches you have in common with my collection! I was a bit surprised how many she knew - means I can't get anything past her now...
    Anyway, great selection.
    HNY!