closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Pagani Design watches

Master

Pagani Design watches

In the black friday sales, the temptation got to me.
    I am now the owner of a blue rubber strapped See-Master, a Vintage lumed 006.5 Basildon Bond, and a Space watch.
    All Seiko powered, two automatics and one Mecha-Quartz hybrid. All keep good time and look much better than their circa £90n suggests. The finish is OK, the odd sharp edge, but that's about it.

It would be interesting to read other forum member's opinions on the brand or models
    Last edited by nunya; 28th December 2023 at 16:23. Reason: typos, lots of them!

Master
    I have two or three of them, this is my favourite.

A few Pagani owners have shared their experiences in this thread.

I have developed an affection for them as well. The finish is excellent on both the watch and bracelet and at the price, they are hard to resist, for me anyways...

plus a couple more

Master
    Very tempted. Which is the best site to buy from?

Journeyman

Pagani Design watches

Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    Very tempted. Which is the best site to buy from?
    AliExpress. Loads of stores on there. Try and find the ‘official’ one. I use the iPhone app.

I picked up this recently. Amazing VFM - owes me about £70 although I’m a little miffed the bezel numbers are rotated, they weren’t on the shop image. Oh, and the lume is bobbins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisgillett View Post
    AliExpress. Loads of stores on there. Try and find the ‘official’ one. I use the iPhone app.
    Very nice.

There are various Pagani Design websites when you search so not sure what the differences are.

Master
    I use Amazon. At least that way there is some protection should you need to return a watch.
    May not have the full range, but certainly has a lot choice.

Craftsman
    Picked up a Day Date during the summer - I wanted to test how a 36mm case would sit on the wrist, before proceeding with a Rolex version. Very impressed with the quality and performance, and went purchased a second with a different dial colour along with a Rolex version. Overall they’re great value for money.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by stelmo01 View Post
    Picked up a Day Date during the summer - I wanted to test how a 36mm case would sit on the wrist, before proceeding with a Rolex version. Very impressed with the quality and performance, and went purchased a second with a different dial colour along with a Rolex version. Overall they’re great value for money.

I'm tempted to get a dd36 via Amazon for just over £100. Are they similar thickness to the real thing? I notice they use the seagull movement. How is timekeeping? I'm not expecting SCOSC but it'd be nice to know it isn't +/- 30 spd or something!

Craftsman
    They appear to be a minimally thicker, but nothing that you’d notice on the wrist - I haven’t timed either of mine but haven’t spotted anything egregious (in fact when I’ve glanced down after a couple of days wear I’ve been pleasantly surprised that they’re still bang on). My thoughts on anything with a seagull or Nh movement, is if faced with a worst case scenario I can always swap out the movement if there’s a significant timing issue.

Never had a Pagani but tried a few SteelDives and San Martins over the years. They are all a bit of cheap fun that can give you the look and feel of something more expensive you are considering, or just make good beat em up watches.

I have a San Martin BBPro at the moment that is really well made, got it as I was considering going for the real thing. In some ways it actually has advantages over the real thing - such as no faux rivets and being considerably thinner!

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    Very nice.

There are various Pagani Design websites when you search so not sure what the differences are.
    Sorry. I have taken a look at my purchase history and I’ve bought from a couple of Pagani Design stores. Most recent one was this store (but not watch) and it came within a week.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! ?59.82 62? Off | PAGANI DESIGN 2023 GMT Men Luxury Auto Mechanical Watch Stainless Steel Adventure Military Waterproof Clock Explore Reloj Hombre
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_mME2Xp6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I've seen these on Aliexpress - must admit they are tempting. Has anyone seen if they do a Breitling hommages or just Rolex / Omega?

But - has anyone tested the WR rating by actually going swimming with one?