closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Charity and the STASI

Master
    Blog Entries

Charity and the STASI

I hate myself for replying to you.

Some of you people here should be ashamed of yourselves.

It is not charitable shouting about the donations you have made when you do it for status and power,not becuase you are a good person.

You follow the trouble making anti semitic around like his lap dogs,enjoying the pack hunting mentality.

I expect most of you are soft,you must be when you are scared of a S/H pair of shoes and hide behind keyboards.

I will tell you what I did yesterday as an example.

Having forced myself out of the house, I drove as close as I could to where I know homeless people beg quite close to a coffee shop.

I can only walk very short distances,very,very slowly with a trekking pole my head swims and I cant breathe,feels like a weight on my chest.

Though I am safe to drive as its no exertion with an automatic car,hard to get upstairs though.

I have collapsed many times and had total strangers help me,I am an old English soldier I dont like to give up.

My aim was to get to a coffee shop for a change of scenery and see if I could help some homeless as I often do.

I couldnt carry much so I put some socks and gloves in my shoulder bag.

The last time on the way back I had bought mince pies for one of them but he had gone.

Hence why I offered my watch strap in return for you doing the same,because I was having trouble doing it myself.

But there wasnt enough reflected glory for you or actually helping someone face to face was no good as know one would know you did it.

Much better to pay in the fund raiser and let us all know,or sell something that was free you dont even have to post.

I saw the same homeless guy again from a distance but he was packing up and I couldnt get to him as he walked away.

There was also big issue seller but she said everything was to big for her.

I had a very nice coffee and made it home without help,I then fell asleep in my chair, waking up it was pitch black outside and I was cold.

Today I stayed in my front room all day,just sitting I was breathing hard and felt dizzy.

It took me ages to write the SC add but it made me feel I had at least done something productive even if it was from a chair.

Ive had 3 ambulance calls,a hellish stay in A and E overnight, 4 days in a Cardiology ward,numerous tests and appointment's.

Now Thursday before Christmas they will operate (if they have a bed free) and I am scared stiff,I am not religous but I am praying every night I will

wake up in the morning.

Ive been scared before when snipers where shooting at me,when a HVO soldier pulled a pistol on me to kill me (he looked me in the eyes and held it down by his side,I still have nightmares),when mortars where landing around my truck etc.etc.

No back up, just an unarmed volunteer civillian at the time,no medals,no press.

I would rather face that 10 times over than this now.

Happily I dont need the money from SC,I paid my mortgage which means my War disabilty pension and regular Army pension is enough to live on without turning of my heating.

The only thing I hope is that you can feel my contempt for you.

Now thats a ramble,happy now?

It’s a tough time of year for many but try take some time to relax, clear the mind, and have a good Christmas and new year.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    It’s a tough time of year for many but try take some time to relax, clear the mind, and have a good Christmas and new year.
    Best possible advice. Maybe even take a break from this place if you feel it would help.

Hey buddy. I hope you are okay, I feel for you more than you might know. I don’t know if you are local but always happy to have a chat over a coffee. Failing that mate; please look into Andy’s Man Club on Monday night at 7pm around much of the Country. I go every week and it is one of the best things I have done for my mental health and wellbeing. Don’t let the bastards drag you down mate. Take care and wishing you all the best. Darren

There are lots of people going through it this Christmas, not least the big man who runs this forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and sincerely wish you well tomorrow. No matter what anyone says about the state of the NHS, you'll be in good hands.

Regarding the charity comments, there aren't many rules on the forum, but one of them is donating to the designated charities chosen by Eddie following the successful sale of multiple items. Morally, this isn't optional and benefits worthy causes.

There's no need to make a song and dance about it - simply sell your stuff, then quietly make a suitable donation under your username. It's nothing to do with being English or notions of Englishness, it's just the right thing to do.

Good luck tomorrow and best wishes for a full and swift recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    There are lots of people going through it this Christmas, not least the big man who runs this forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and sincerely wish you well tomorrow. No matter what anyone says about the state of the NHS, you'll be in good hands.

Regarding the charity comments, there aren't many rules on the forum, but one of them is donating to the designated charities chosen by Eddie following the successful sale of multiple items. Morally, this isn't optional and benefits worthy causes.

There's no need to make a song and dance about it - simply sell your stuff, then quietly make a suitable donation under your username. It's nothing to do with being English or notions of Englishness, it's just the right thing to do.

Good luck tomorrow and best wishes for a full and swift recovery
    I second every word of this post.
    Regarding the NHS about a month ago I suffered a pulmonary embolism, my local hospital, despite having a pretty poor reputation was superb. The staff couldn't have been better or more caring, there were a few occasions I thought my time was up but they got me through. Even the food and tea was pretty good! Best of luck and please heed OLT's advice.

Master
    Best of luck with the op & a speedy recovery.
    Swift and bold!

Man, you have to stop acting the victim. Play by the rules and you will be respected.

Good to see you are staying true to your principles, like committing your charitable acts anonymously rather that shouting from the rooftops. But then, I would expect no less from an Englishman in most circumstances.

Stay classy

XXX

PS: all the best for your surgery. Sincerely.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

I am sorry but this post just shouts “poor me!”

If you are such a charitable good man why do you always push back so much regarding supporting the fundraiser when you benefit directly so much from Sales Corner?

Personally, I doubt everything you have written here because it is hard to believe someone who has been banned from this forum as many times as you have. Your history speaks louder than your victim act!

Merry Christmas

Master
    Blog Entries
    Zersetzung