closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: REC watches sale and Freddie Dobbs

Master
    Blog Entries

REC watches sale and Freddie Dobbs

Watching one of Freddies videos he mentions these,I have never heard of them.

This watch in particular, I can not see how revolving the inner dial sets it up to be worn while riding?

If you like bits of old historic metal in your watch well they manage to out Bremont,Bremont!

https://www.recwatches.com/timepieces/ttt-icon1000/

https://www.recwatches.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    Watching one of Freddies videos he mentions these,I have never heard of them.

This watch in particular, I can not see how revolving the inner dial sets it up to be worn while riding?

If you like bits of old historic metal in your watch well they manage to out Bremont,Bremont!

https://www.recwatches.com/timepieces/ttt-icon1000/

https://www.recwatches.com/
    To be fair, whilst I like the bloke (and watch all his content) he knows frack all about watches

I'm not sure he knows much about motorbikes either, given the way he's been abusing his Bonnie of late.

That's a right dog's dinner
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    To be fair, whilst I like the bloke (and watch all his content) he knows frack all about watches

I'm not sure he knows much about motorbikes either, given the way he's been abusing his Bonnie of late.
    Whoever rebuilt it after the long,long wait for the base gasket is the one I would be asking answers of.

You are correct though its a good lesson in if you dont know what you are doing get an expert.

Stiil he does get around and has a nice life.

Quite like the spitfire one with the broad arrow unfortunately not included in the sale

Whoever rebuilt it after the long,long wait for the base gasket is the one I would be asking answers of.

You are correct though its a good lesson in if you dont know what you are doing get an expert.

Stiil he does get around and has a nice life.
    Agree, and yes - it does appear to be a nice lifestyle (although I’m sure it’s harder than we get to see). He has a great relationship with Monika too, who seems lovely.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Agree, and yes - it does appear to be a nice lifestyle (although I’m sure it’s harder than we get to see). He has a great relationship with Monika too, who seems lovely.
    He won an award but as he said she does a lot of the work/filming, you can tell by the little we see of her shes a good soul.
    Also that ridiculously high mileage Fiat they go all over Europe in is hers.

For those that dont know.

Last edited by bwest76; 3rd December 2023 at 17:24.

They look terrible
    I watch the odd video from Dobbs but he seems pretty clueless. Style over substance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by James.uk View Post
    They look terrible
    I watch the odd video from Dobbs but he seems pretty clueless. Style over substance.

It’s not really about his technical knowledge, James, although I agree that he does come across as clueless at times. However, I still find it a very enjoyable watch, and he certainly gets himself about (and not just within the UK, either). One of my favourite YT channels.

Master
    It’s not really about his technical knowledge, James, although I agree that he does come across as clueless at times. However, I still find it a very enjoyable watch, and he certainly gets himself about (and not just within the UK, either). One of my favourite YT channels.
    I agree Tony , his escapades on scooters and Z900’s in Bali were very easy viewing. Flip flops cheescloth shirt and an open face lid . Whats not to like.

Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    I agree Tony , his escapades on scooters and Z900’s in Bali were very easy viewing. Flip flops cheescloth shirt and an open face lid . Whats not to like.
    Brave man riding to the Sahara and back on an old Bonnie as well! Mind you, that’s probably one of the things that ended up killing the bike.

They're a nice couple, too, without any airs and graces.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James.uk View Post
    They look terrible

His style has seen him living in some nice places with a faithfull girlfriend,lots of sunshine and riding all manner of bikes (even given loaners).

His trailer fiascos and other problems dont stop him having fun,thats what riding bikes should be fun.

I wouldnt do it his way myself, its like this other one I follow just another way to go about it.

click subtitles.

No one has explained the moving dial to me yet?

His style has seen him living in some nice places with a faithfull girlfriend,lots of sunshine and riding all manner of bikes (even given loaners).

His trailer fiascos and other problems dont stop him having fun,thats what riding bikes should be fun.

I wouldnt do it his way myself, its like this other one I follow just another way to go about it.

click subtitles.

No one has explained the moving dial to me yet?
    I’m subscribed to that one too. Nice channel.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I’m subscribed to that one too. Nice channel.
    I expect you will like this one she loves.

Old cars and bikes,kickstarters,Europe,style,Cameras,old records,travel,France,Italy and a whole lot more.

Its a whole different motorbike scene, she has interesting friends as well.

A lot have English subtitles theres quite a few doing this but shes the best, her husband is a help.

https://www.youtube.com/@YUTube123