closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PRS-56 accuracy

Master

PRS-56 accuracy

I've not set the time (other than moving the hour) on my Mission Timer for at least three months and possibly longer. I wear it every few weeks for a few days and check the accuracy every time. It remains accurate to within one second. Amazing at this price point, thank you Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy67 View Post
    I've not set the time (other than moving the hour) on my Mission Timer for at least three months and possibly longer. I wear it every few weeks for a few days and check the accuracy every time. It remains accurate to within one second. Amazing at this price point, thank you Eddie.
    The movement is the top grade with two bits of wizardry to control accuracy, the BD suffix means that the movement incorporates PreciDrive and PowerDrive technologies with a typical accuracy of +/- 10 seconds per annum.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Just received one offered here, I was holding out for a ceramic bezeled one and must say what a lovely thing it is, thanks to Eddie for his patience in the production of them.

When are you going to do some models with the buttons on the right? I am asking for a friend.
    THIN is the new BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    When are you going to do some models with the buttons on the right? I am asking for a friend.
    A very easy alteration to the Mission Timer, and I'll be first in the queue..
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Craftsman
    Eddie, is there likely to be another batch of all black DLC models sometime soon?

Cheers
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by YCymro View Post
    Eddie, is there likely to be another batch of all black DLC models sometime soon?

Cheers
    Steve
    It's still in stock, we packed one today.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    Hmmm. I have a friend waiting for that, with the running seconds at the bottom. He tells me that he is not hopeful.

Master
    Thanks for the response Eddie, good to understand why.

If the case were Ti it would be perfect!

Loving mine. Dropping the running seconds would make the dial even better for me.

Master
    Must say that I love mine. Wear it at least twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Hmmm. I have a friend waiting for that, with the running seconds at the bottom. He tells me that he is not hopeful.
    Wishful thinking "mission timer" fantastic but the running seconds hidden away, just turn the movement the right way up and Bob's your cross dressing auntie.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.