closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 126518LN well and truly christened on day 2

Craftsman

126518LN well and truly christened on day 2

Got to know last week that my long awaited 126518LN with champagne dial with black sub dials was coming my way. Got to try the new reference one on at the Rolex event and not having a Daytona in any shape or form, knew that was the one.

Having picked it up Wednesday it was the watch of choice for a 40th birthday party on the Friday and a charity event on the Saturday. However on Saturday I clashed wrists with my pal with his watch. This morning I can clearly see where it hit. Anyway not to worry it happens and obviously gold pieces are much softer . But I absolutely love this piece. The new glidelock is just like a sub. Really chuffed to have one of the first batches of the new reference be released to ADs.

url=https://postimg.cc/CZhBNHgQ][/url]

And the damage

Very nice indeed

but screw that pusher down its giving me OCD

I saw your post on the Incoming thread, lovely. But, yeah, that's a painful reminder to avoid fights with steel watches (or at least remove them before the brawl kicks off).

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    Very nice indeed

but screw that pusher down its giving me OCD
    Hehe all done. Hadn’t noticed

Blog Entries
    Loving the gold. I have a rose gold YM on Oysterflex and love that too. It picks up scratches and marks more than steel but IMHO it’s a non issue. I have other gold (white and yellow) and they show signs of wear - not a problem for me. Sounds like you’re enjoying the watch which is the main thing.

Martyn
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    Loving the gold. I have a rose gold YM on Oysterflex and love that too. It picks up scratches and marks more than steel but IMHO it’s a non issue. I have other gold (white and yellow) and they show signs of wear - not a problem for me. Sounds like you’re enjoying the watch which is the main thing.

Martyn
    Thanks for that Martyn made me feel better. Yeah loving it. Off out for Sunday diner later, probably dink it again. I know they can get sorted if you get them polished. But it could just happen again

Quote Originally Posted by forest172 View Post
    Hehe all done. Hadn’t noticed
    I found one of the pushers on my Daytona kept coming loose when it was new and during normal wear. I now tightened it ever so slightly tighter and the issues has been prevented.

Maybe just keep an eye on your pushers whilst the watch is still new. Looks stunning by the way and scratches and dents are inevitable if you intend to wear and enjoy it as I do mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk