closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Looking for an accountant

Master

Looking for an accountant

There's a terrible irony here - I am an accountant - but I'm trying to find someone London/Surrey to look after my wife's affairs. She's going self-employed, needs to set up a company, be payrolled etc. I'm just not that sort of accountant - I do corporate & technical stuff and PAYE/NI etc is way out of my comfort zone.

If anyone has a recommendation for someone they've used, I'd be grateful for a name.

Master
    I use LondonAccountants.co - not the cheapest but very reliable, do everything for me other than invoicing, inc. VAT and personal tax returns, and all expenses are done via an app

I use tax assist in Dorking. Never had a problem with them. They spin my books around pretty quickly and dont charge the earth. Im only tiny though so I expect my books are easier than most !

My mother in law uses Penny Books which is based in SW London. https://pennybooks.io/

Master
    Thanks all - great advice, and really appreciated.

i'm self-employed and have recently started using Linda Abbott, + 07876 331508

i believe she's semi retired but takes on a few individual clients, she's been great, terrific personal service and seems to charge almost too little

I’ve used this company for years, no complaints. Just for tax returns due a rental property.

https://www.russellco.co.uk