closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Excessively noisy rotor on Zenith Pilot

Craftsman

Excessively noisy rotor on Zenith Pilot

I'm guessing this is a warranty/service job? Bought from Watchfinder with 24m warranty.
    http://www.youtube.com/shorts/_BK7EGfQMHw

Master
    Repair or reject. You’d like to think their 24month warranty would stand behind that though.

Master
    Certainly doesn’t sound right. I’ve had 3-4 off Watchfinder over the past year or so, and never had a problem with them. I’d be getting that back to them pronto.

Craftsman
    It's been over a week and they still haven't contacted me. Just sent them another email describing the issue.
    It does not bode well for their warranty/aftercare services.

Quote Originally Posted by amii21 View Post
    It's been over a week and they still haven't contacted me. Just sent them another email describing the issue.
    It does not bode well for their warranty/aftercare services.
    Zenith after-care is 2nd to none, as many on here will testify. You need to make contact with Stuart Lord at the Zenith concierge service.

If your brave enough to buy a Zenith then you will get to know Stuart from their customer service department very well, I’ve sent several Zenith’s to him over the years and the service from him was second to none.

Quote Originally Posted by shalako View Post
    If your brave enough to buy a Zenith then you will get to know Stuart from their customer service department very well, I’ve sent several Zenith’s to him over the years and the service from him was second to none.
    Eh? Are Zenith notorious for shoddy products? I've never heard this one before.

Craftsman
    Should make it clear I bought the watch pre-owned from WF. It's WF that have yet to reply to my queries. Haven't contacted Zenith yet, although the age of the watch should mean it's still under warranty. I hope the Warranty is international since the watch came to me from WF via Macau.