closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I got it from Tom...

I got it from Tom...

Mr Curta made a great suggestion on the thread regarding Toms tragic and untimely passing, that the what you wearing thread tomorrow features watches that you got from Tom.

I, for one think its an excellent idea, and a fitting way to pay tribute to Tom for his contribution to the world of watches.

There will be hundreds I know, bought, swapped, traded, sourced, probably even gifted.

I thought I wouldn't be able to participateate, despite my long association with Tom regarding watches.
    Then I realised, I still have one, TBH I have never liked it, but I am certain it came as part of one of our many convoluted deals, which I think in this instance was over an IWC Edison that Esther had taken a particular shine too.

Therefore, and despite the fact I hate doing " wrist shots " I shall be showing it tomorrow.

Once I have got suitable batteries and figured out how to set it....its been many years since last time I did.

Regards Keith

Thanks Keith, I shall do likewise.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Great idea.

Whilst I never dealt with Tom on a watch basis, we shared an interest in Porsche and exchanged many ideas and experiences on other forums.

A time for reflection on Friday.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........