closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: CWC Seatbelt Strap

Master

CWC Seatbelt Strap

I like the look of the CWC seatbelt straps and was thinking if getting one for my 83, specifically the "No Time to Die" variant. I've not tried a seatbelt style before. I'd be interested to hear others feedback. I've small wrist so would prefer something that isn't overly bulky or long.

https://www.cwcwatch.com/products/cw...lt-watch-strap

I have a few of CWC seatbelt straps in 18 and 20mm. If I go to CWC in London, I’ll buy some more.
    I now won’t buy anything else for my CWC watches, very smooth and silky.
    At the moment, I have the classic Bond on an issued SBS and the No Time To Die on a blue Bond Seamaster.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
    I have a few of CWC seatbelt straps in 18 and 20mm. If I go to CWC in London, I’ll buy some more.
    I now won’t buy anything else for my CWC watches, very smooth and silky.
    At the moment, I have the classic Bond on an issued SBS and the No Time To Die on a blue Bond Seamaster.
    My wrist is 7” and no problem with the strap as you have to turn it back on itself to tuck it in.

Master
    Thanks Peter. I think I might get one.

Master
    Thanks to TheGent I now have one on my 83. I think it’s a good colour match. I’m wearing it reversed to keep the additional bulk out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by gerrudd View Post
    Thanks to TheGent I now have one on my 83. I think it’s a good colour match. I’m wearing it reversed to keep the additional bulk out of the way.

Looks the business !

Yesterday the postman brought me this exact strap from CWC and I fitted it to my issued CWC SBS. Excellent quality and very smooth.