closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega half link sourcing.

Omega half link sourcing.

Does anyone know where is best to get a half link for my 2254.50 it’s the 3 link speedy style one but it’s a tad too tight obviously omega will get one but wondering if anyone knows a reliable source, don’t feel like waiting ages.
    Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d try ebay and chrono24.

Grand Master
    If you haven`t got a half link it's worth buying 2, 1 on its own won't guarantee a good fit because the half-link isn't actually a half! You really need 2 to juggle around and get adjustment to +/- 1/8". I owned one many years ago and I proved this by careful measurement. Oddly enough, Omega only ever supplied one short link for the this but the 2531 Bond, a contemporary, came with 2, even though the half link on that does equate to half a full link when added or removed. Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Normunds View Post
    I’d try ebay and chrono24.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958 View Post
    If you haven`t got a half link it's worth buying 2, 1 on its own won't guarantee a good fit because the half-link isn't actually a half! You really need 2 to juggle around and get adjustment to +/- 1/8". I owned one many years ago and I proved this by careful measurement. Oddly enough, Omega only ever supplied one short link for the this but the 2531 Bond, a contemporary, came with 2, even though the half link on that does equate to half a full link when added or removed. Crazy!
    Thanks mate, I will do that.
    It’s the 930 bracelet I believe in case anyone stumbles upon this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk