closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Can anyone tell Canada Goose fake or real? Advice please.

Can anyone tell Canada Goose fake or real? Advice please.

We have a couple of flats we let to students, one just vacated so we took a look at condition. Long story short tenant left a lot of belongings in the flat and told management company to bin everything as they won’t come back from China.

Amongst a lot of clothing is two Canada Goose coats, from labels they are men’s Expedition Parkas size small and extra small, model 4660L and 4660M, I did a quick Google and can’t tell but

All labels look good including hologram, chest badge, expedition bag on back, Canada goose on left pocket, fur seems real from what I can tell.

So how do I find out? Fake or fortune?

If nothing else I found £40 in the pockets 😂

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justin44 View Post
    We have a couple of flats we let to students, one just vacated so we took a look at condition. Long story short tenant left a lot of belongings in the flat and told management company to bin everything as they won’t come back from China.

Amongst a lot of clothing is two Canada Goose coats, from labels they are men’s Expedition Parkas size small and extra small, model 4660L and 4660M, I did a quick Google and can’t tell but

All labels look good including hologram, chest badge, expedition bag on back, Canada goose on left pocket, fur seems real from what I can tell.

If nothing else I found £40 in the pockets 
    Post some photos. There are usually some dead give aways

Master
    You can buy good fakes for less than the £40 in the pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

One of the TZ group has looked at some photos and seems to be happy with them, my son seems to fit in the Small size so I guess the xs will end up here in a week or so on sc.

we are back at the flat tomorrow to sort it properly, I’m amazed we just grabbed a few bits including two suit cases that had a new value of £600 the pair. We get a lot of Chinese students who always pay a years rent up front, which is nice but we’ve never had one like this who just left loads of stuff.

I have a wardrobe full of cloths to sort, kitchen full of new appliances, new ikea furniture, three months ago she complained the toaster had broke, we dropped a brand new off, today we picked it back up again, it was sat in the kitchen still in its box, she has bought a new matching kettle and toaster, plus blenders, pans, iron, lamps and various bits of IKEA furniture.

Any way, thanks for the help so far.

Grand Master
    Advertise to let only to Chinese,seems a nice side line in househd goods and clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by P9CLY View Post
    Advertise to let only to Chinese,seems a nice side line in househd goods and clothing.

Unfortunately any extra we make go towards paying for the damage caused by the two Greek lads who rented one of the other flats, I am angry, they left a complete mess, broken cupboard doors, stains on the carpet, 40 empty wine bottles mould in fridge and a flat that doesn’t look like it’s be cleaned in months. They won’t get any deposit back but I’d like to send pictures to their parents so 5hey can see what they’ve been paying for the past 3 years, I’d be ashamed if my son left a mess like this.

Master
    Unfortunately any extra we make go towards paying for the damage caused by the two Greek lads who rented one of the other flats, I am angry, they left a complete mess, broken cupboard doors, stains on the carpet, 40 empty wine bottles mould in fridge and a flat that doesn’t look like it’s be cleaned in months. They won’t get any deposit back but I’d like to send pictures to their parents so 5hey can see what they’ve been paying for the past 3 years, I’d be ashamed if my son left a mess like this.
    That sounds like my son and he still lives in the house.
    His bathroom's a disgrace.

I would suspect they are genuine and worth around 400-500 each second hand

QUOTE=justin44;6255101]We have a couple of flats we let to students, one just vacated so we took a look at condition. Long story short tenant left a lot of belongings in the flat and told management company to bin everything as they won’t come back from China.

If nothing else I found £40 in the pockets [/QUOTE]

When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    Thanks Chris, that makes sense.

Master
    Look at Facebook market place there are loads of very convincing Canada goose snides all probably from china check yours against those I wouldn’t touch one unless it came from a reputable retailer

Post some pictures or message me them I should be able to tell
    Like others say there’s a lot of fakes about

Blog Entries
    Put a shirt and jumper on under the expedition, zip it up and go for walk, you will soon know if it’s real.

I giggle when I see kids wandering around in HoF wearing them. LOL

Pitch

Seeing the pictures I’m now 100% certain they are infact real Canada Goose parkas
    Lucky bugger

I'm assuming your plates stood no chance then

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I'm assuming your plates stood no chance then
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

I would think they're real.

My mother worked for a university and told me stories of a number of Asian students whose parents bought large houses for them to live

Dropping off papers they needed to sign. Piles of pizza boxes and none knew how to cook.

One girl/woman who worked with my mother. Her brother a student. Lived on the Bridle Path. In a mansion. By themselves. Drake lives on the Bridle Path.

Not all Chinese students are wealthy. Some have parents that scrapped to make sure they could get an education and take care of them in their old age.

You got some good ones. Unfortunately. Can't discriminate and turn down renters for no reason (unless they look like serial killers), so end up with some like the Greeks