closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Issued SBS on E bay that’s supposedly seen action.

Master

Issued SBS on E bay that’s supposedly seen action.

Master
    Blog Entries
    He doesnt state where or what and as its 2019 who knows what was going on unless he tells us (in general terms).

It could have been involved in a tussle in the cookhouse at the hot plate,a fight over the remote in the TV room, or one of the storemen could have issued it to himself.

Ive met a lot of bluffers lately, I always ask for their service number,mostly I get I cant remember ive got PTSD or some other drivel.
    I dont know one genuine squaddie who's forgotten his number whatever the circumstances.
    Last edited by bwest76; 21st July 2023 at 00:17.

Grand Master
    Where did it see action? The Battle of Covid
    RIAC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    He doesnt state where or what and as its 2019 who knows what was going on unless he tells us (in general terms).

It could have been involved in a tussle in the cookhouse at the hot plate,a fight over the remote in the TV room, or one of the storemen could have issued it to himself.

Ive met a lot of bluffers lately, I always ask for their service number,mostly I get I cant remember ive got PTSD or some other drivel.
    I dont know one genuine squaddie who's forgotten his number whatever the circumstances.
    Oh no, I’ve forgotten my number - said no one ever :-). Why on God’s earth would you even bother?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crouchy View Post
    Oh no, I’ve forgotten my number - said no one ever :-). Why on God’s earth would you even bother?
    Exactly,we got 24 hours to learn it then you would be punished, no one forgets it.

The last bluffer couldn't even remember what colour beret he wore or his cap badge.