closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA - NOMOS

Master

PSA - NOMOS

A bricks & clicks shop in Leicester is discounting its stock of NOMOS.

Owned by Rob, a good guy, Stewarts Watches is worth visiting in person or online anyway.

Apprentice
    Some excellent savings there. Bet that Petrol will go soon!

Thanks for the heads up Tinker, i didn't know about this shop, and it's only 20 minutes from me so I'm going to pop down today and have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Traveller View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Tinker, i didn't know about this shop, and it's only 20 minutes from me so I'm going to pop down today and have a look.
    Check out the Habrings, they are fantastic!

Just back from a very pleasant half an hour or so. Rob is an extremely friendly chap, and we had a good chat about all things watches. He's got some really nice stuff in there, away from the usual brands you see in the high street. The shop is in quite a nice suburb of Leicester as well, with a couple of nice coffee shops and delis in the same street. Well worth a visit if you're anywhere in the Midlands I reckon.

Treated myself to a Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope while I was there!

Yeah, I’ve been there before too as I wanted to try something unusual which they stocked, I think it was something from the ickler group. Agree, Rob is a really nice guy.

Definitely worth popping in!

Craftsman
    That's a real shame - Rob is great, had a couple of watches from him in the past. Might have to swing by!

What's a shame? He's not closing down or anything, he just needs to shift a few watches so has discounted Nomos.

What's a shame? He's not closing down or anything, he just needs to shift a few watches so has discounted Nomos.
    He'll be dropping Nomos I reckon. He did the same a year or so back with Pequignet.

The Habrings are the star of the show there

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    He'll be dropping Nomos I reckon. He did the same a year or so back with Pequignet.

The Habrings are the star of the show there
    It didn't sound like he was planning to, and they take up a fair chunk of his shop.

Yes the Habrings are great, I've always liked them. He's got the salmon dial Doppel 38 and that really is lovely.

Craftsman
    Totally misread the first post as discontinuing. I'd like to try an Ahoi, I do like my Autobahn which I appreciate is not everyone's cup of tea. Got it from Robert just over a year ago.