closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Impulse watch order from China (Temu)

Impulse watch order from China (Temu)

Saw one of those Facebook ads from the "new Alibaba" retailer, Temu.

This stupid thing is costing me $25.95 (shipped) and the watch supposedly does EVERYTHING except make your bed in the morning! It could take a month or two to arrive (NW China) so I hope I'm still on this side of the grass if/when it arrives.

Description:
    HD SCREEN & CUSTOMIZED DIALS:Equipped with a 1.85 inches HD screen with 240x280 high resolution, bringing you a vivid and clear display. You can select various watch dials or customize your personal styles from the APP “Da Fit”.

IP68 WATER RESISTANT & LARGE CAPACITY BATTERY:water resistant , fitness sports watch could detect your workout status accurately, record and upload the exercise data automatically. You could check your daily/weekly/monthly report on Da Fit App. waterproof standard smart watch allows using under 1.5 depth for half an hour, is no problem for washing hand.

MULTIPLE SPORTS MODES & FITNESS TRACKER:Our step counter watch supports multiple sports modes, which include Walking, Running, Riding, Skipping, Rope, and so on. The reference data of your workout will be uploaded to the APP. Set a goal for your workout and try your best to achieve it!

24H HEART RATE MONITOR & SLEEP TRACKING :fitness tracker offers health monitoring functions such as heart rate detection, blood oxygen and sleep quality monitoring. fitness watch always keeps an eye on your physical health.

MORE FUNCTIONS & SMART ASSISANT: smartwatch also provides you more practical functions such as weather forecast, alarm clock, camera controller, sedentary reminder and other features to meet your daily needs.

Main Features:1. 1.85 inches HD screen with 240x280 resolution.2. IP68 water resistant, Super waterproof endurance.3. Military appearance and cool design.4. All day health and activity tracking, 8 sports modes.

Specifications:Product Name: Smart Watch for MenScreen Size: 1.85 inchScreen Type: IPSBattery Capacity: 350 mAhWorking Hours: About 5-7 daysCharging Time: About 2 hoursIP Rating: IP68 Water ResistantAPP Name: Da FitCompatible System: Android 4.4 or above, iOS 8.0 or abovePackage Including:1 * Smart Watch1 * Charging Cable1 * User Manual1 * Retailed

That image is not showing a 240x280 screen.

Probably assembled by infants.
    "Bite my shiny metal ass."
    - Bender Bending Rodríguez

Master
    There's a video of one here. If you fullscreen it you'll get a decent idea of what it looks like.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...591799195.html

Be interesting to see the quality and true functionality when it arrives.

I just realized I now have four watches "incoming."

The above Chinese do-all digital.

A similar Chinese digital w/smartphone interface ($3).

A retro redesign of the WWII Bulova hacking military.

A cool black PVD Marathon military.

I also have two new straps on order for the latter two.

I bought a very cheap Chinese digital once, looked great.

it was a quartz but the time keeping was WAYYYYYYY out, total junk. I think i threw it in the bin

I just realized I now have FOUR watches "incoming:"

The above Chinese.

Another Chinese w/smartphone interface ($3).

A retro redesign of the WWII Bulova hacking military.

A cool PVD black Marathon military.

I've also ordered new straps for the last two.

Quote Originally Posted by pacifichrono View Post
    Another Chinese w/smartphone interface ($3).
    Does it include ChatCCP AI and syphon all your data?
    "Bite my shiny metal ass."
    - Bender Bending Rodríguez

The second Chinese, sale price $3:

I would be very slow to buy anything based on a computer rendering rather than an actual product photo, but best of luck!