closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Instore or Online Tudor purchase

Master

Instore or Online Tudor purchase

Morning all,

I've been on the lookout for a new Tudor Black Bay Chrono for some time now, having missed out on a couple of pieces here on the forum.

So I've been looking online and have noticed just in the last week that the pieces are now available to purchase with next day delivery at cost price for both the black and the white models, with a token free gift of either a watch winder or bang and olufsen earbuds (neither of which i'm really interested in having).

Anyway - my question was - Do you think that now stock appears to be increasing online (white face was always never available online before), there is now a likelyhood that pieces will soon appear in store, and i would that have a chance to view in person and hopefully try for some discount?

All the stores i have contacted recently - watches of switzerland, goldsmiths, beaverbrooks, mappin and webb etc... all say they have NONE in stock yet.

Your opinions please

Thanks

Mike

I was goung to ask a similar question so looking forward to some answers hopefully.
    Will the dealers discount I wonder?, probably not I suspect.
    Last edited by TheFixer; 23rd April 2023 at 13:50. Reason: spelling

I’d be looking at places like Reward Gateway to get a discount on vouchers and then buying the watch with vouchers.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I’d be looking at places like Reward Gateway to get a discount on vouchers and then buying the watch with vouchers.
    I did look into this... I had a discount code for Goldsmiths who have the watch in stock, however because the sale includes a 'FREE GIFT' it wont allow any other disciunt to be applied online.... ggrrr

Will look further into this though.... many thanks

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I did look into this... I had a discount code for Goldsmiths who have the watch in stock, however because the sale includes a 'FREE GIFT' it wont allow any other disciunt to be applied online.... ggrrr

Will look further into this though.... many thanks

Mike
    In that case have a look at Ernest Jones

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    In that case have a look at Ernest Jones
    I had previously tried EJ and contacted them to discuss.

They said item not available to order online and "This product is available in-store only". (I've just checked again online and only available in store)

However, when i asked about the white model they said they didnt have any in stock to view??

Very misleading info... you'd think they would be more accommodating considering i was willing to spend over 4k with them.

Thanks anyway

Mike

Hi Sweetpea, I have sent you a PM.

Master
    I noticed this also, for example you can now buy the pelagos 39 online at WoS and their subsidiaries. Wondered whether they’d honour it or not

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gaurav_tzuk View Post
    I noticed this also, for example you can now buy the pelagos 39 online at WoS and their subsidiaries. Wondered whether they’d honour it or not
    Thats is what i am hoping... just need to find somewhere that carries stock... i have a few enquiries to make so watch this space.

All other PM's replied to btw... many thanks

Any further info or advice is still very much appreciated

Mike