closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor Fast Rider Black Shield

Master

Tudor Fast Rider Black Shield

Hi all - I really like the look of the above (link below) and think I’ve found one for a reasonable price.

Has anyone any experience of owning one? If so thoughts very welcome.

https://www.my-watchsite.com/fastrid...ck-shield.html

Master
    I owned a Fastrider quite a while back but not the black shield. It was steel, on the bracelet, and it was a real chunky thing. You really knew you were wearing it. Lug width I seem to recall was 24mm.

Always thought that specific black shield model you linked to looked lovely. I’d imagine that weighs significantly less, being ceramic and also being on a strap. It’s still a fairly large watch though, but I find black cases tend to wear smaller so worth trying one on if you can.

Pics to show size on wrist (just under 7 inches)

Andy.
    Last edited by gorrie; 11th April 2023 at 14:23.

Master
    Thanks Andy - much appreciated. It’s seems a fairly rare watch and unfortunately try as I might I can’t locate one even remotely local, hence my post here.

It looks like I’m going to be buying blind. Having said that I seem to have consumed all the online content there is and I still want one, so I guess I’m in!

Thanks again, good to hear your thoughts and I think it’s just I matter of time before I give in to the inevitable.

Cheers, Cory

Master
    I had one, for a very brief moment, albeit with the red accents not gold. When it arrived the rotor was far too loud for my liking, so it went back almost immediately.

Craftsman
    I tried both on (the black and tan and the black and red) back when they were fairly new. It just didn't fit my wrist at all comfortably but that could simply be me-I decided not to buy and await the bronze which was brand new at the time.

Then that came in and I found it uncomfortable as well! I've since decided modern Tudors really aren't for me.