I'll start....& they're all vintage.

In the traditional reverse order........:

Number 3

!977 Omega Marine Chronometer. Purchased 4 years ago via the Forum from Dr.f.

Number 2

1970 Ollech & Wajs Caribbean 1000. My 'grail' response was triggered about a year ago when Blueboy1 posted his 'How to sell my watch collection' post. I'm sure that resulted in an avalanche of PM's to him. To cut a long story short I was in at the kill on a Fellows' online auction & was over the moon to land this one.

Number 1

1945 Longines WWW aka 'Greenlander'. This was the subject of a classic thread over on MWR Forum. https://www.mwrforum.net/forums/show...ht=freshly+dug A metal detectorist had dug it up from a muddy Welsh field in 2016. Subsequently the watch found it's way into the hands of the legendary John Senior who needed a case to go with the NOS movement, dial & hands that he happened to have. The case was Laser welded to repair it & the end result was effectively a new watch from 1945. I contacted John Senior at the time & offered to buy it but he had no desire to sell & said 'it's money in the bank'. Fast forward a year or so & I just happened to be trawling eBay when I came across this very watch at auction with just 20 minutes to go. I put a big last minute bid & was delighted to win the auction. I really love this watch. I know it's an inanimate object but I can't help thinking how long it's spent buried in a Welsh field & now it's been returned to it's splendour & is seeing the light of day.