closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Uncle Seiko half link for Pelagos 39mm

Uncle Seiko half link for Pelagos 39mm

Not been able to get a proper fit on my Tudor Pelagos 39 even with the adjustment available on the T-fit clasp.

Got a notification that Uncle Seiko half link was available so I immediately ordered one along with the half link for the Tudor Black Bay Pro. Both arrived this morning and already installed onto the Pelagos. Watch fits perfectly now.

It's a solid piece with no articulation and not a perfect match to the finish OG bracelet but it's close enough and barely noticeable once installed.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Master
    Mine arrived and I've fitted it today as well. I put it on the 12 o'clock side as the clasp is already centred.
    For £32 plus P&P it's Ok and as you say, it makes the watch more comfortable. Shame it's solid but a definite improvement.

Any thoughts on the BB Pro one?

Quote Originally Posted by Harryb View Post
    Any thoughts on the BB Pro one?
    Basically same observations as the titanium. One solid piece, no articulation. Face on can barely barely tell the difference between the OG bracelet but side on definitely more squarer shape. However once fitted looks pretty good.

Thanks. How long did delivery take? I’ve been waiting for uncle Seiko uk to get them in sick but doesn’t look like it’s happening.

I'm impatient and paid extra for FedEx delivery. Ordered on Sunday night received yesterday. Delayed delivery by FedEx as it should have been Wednesday.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryb View Post
    Thanks. How long did delivery take? I’ve been waiting for uncle Seiko uk to get them in sick but doesn’t look like it’s happening.
    https://unlimitedstraps.com/products...44634755694873

A question for anyone that’s received it and tried it. I’m assuming the lack of articulation would be less of an issue if you put it on the 12 o’clock side and it slides into the clasp for micro adjusting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Just out of interest, what does the half link give that you can’t get with the clasp t-link clasp?

Quote Originally Posted by michael.jaye View Post
    Just out of interest, what does the half link give that you can’t get with the clasp t-link clasp?
    The clasp glide lock length is the same as a length of a standard link more or less so you don’t get much fine tune adjustment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by michael.jaye View Post
    At the moment I’m stuck with the T-fit at its shortest and can open it up if it’s warm but can’t get it any tighter when it’s cold.

Taking another link out will just put me at the other end of the T-fit - at its widest but nowhere to go if my wrist expands.

Hoping the half link will get me somewhere in the middle of the t-fit.

Master
    Quick question for zen123;
    I put a half link on the 12 o'clock side, and having lost a bit of weight, have ordered another for the 6 o'clock side as per the above. I rather like the idea of fitting it onto the clasp as you have. Looking at your photo's, it seems that its fixed with a spring bar, so does it just push through like an end link spring bar?

Are you guys ordering from the US site? Guess you’ll get hit with the import duty?

I need a half link for my BB54..

Master

"

This one.
    https://unlimitedstraps.com/pages/home
    "We ship in UK & Europe to save you on fees".

Craftsman
    Thanks all. I’m having the same issue with the fit of the Pelagos 39. I’ve just ordered one from Unlimited Straps. Let’s see how I get on….may do the same for the BB Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    I’m tempted with this, Easy to add with a bergeon 6767 or better to take to the dealer to do it?

Ordered the BB58 half link as believe it’s the same as the BB54 so should fit.

In terms of installing the links aren’t they all just screw link bracelets? I picked up a Bergeon 300080-G which is the 1.4mm screw driver and it’s perfect for the BB54.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rapid View Post
    Ordered the BB58 half link as believe it’s the same as the BB54 so should fit.

In terms of installing the links aren’t they all just screw link bracelets? I picked up a Bergeon 300080-G which is the 1.4mm screw driver and it’s perfect for the BB54.
    Yes they are, 1.4mm in the case of the full fat Pelagos and BB41's.
    In the OP's first post, it shows the link next to the 6 o'clock side clasp being replaced by removing the spring bar at the clasp, which does looks neater. I couldn't get mine to release using a Bergeon spring bar tool so didn't force it and put it the next link in. I guess that's the reference to Bergeon 6767, which is a spring bar tool.

Craftsman
    Mine arrived on Friday. It’s done the job, but as previously noted, the side profile of the half link is very different to the original Tudor links. Front on where the centre links join the side links, the lines are not very crisp. The tolerances are not as good as Tudors so there’s a small amount of play when the link is attached to a normal Tudor link. I’m being fussy here and it certainly serves a purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app