closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor Pelagos Half Link

Master

Tudor Pelagos Half Link

Following on from the Uncle Seiko thread, I clicked on the link for a bit of a browse, and saw this;
    https://unlimitedstraps.com/collecti...44634820247833
    One is on it's way and I shall report back in due course. If it's anything like the half link for the BB which my lad has fitted to his, I'm sure it's going to be a success.
    Now must stop looking for a jubilee for my SPB143.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
    Following on from the Uncle Seiko thread, I clicked on the link for a bit of a browse, and saw this;
    https://unlimitedstraps.com/collecti...44634820247833
    One is on it's way and I shall report back in due course. If it's anything like the half link for the BB which my lad has fitted to his, I'm sure it's going to be a success.
    Now must stop looking for a jubilee for my SPB143.
    Thanks for this - bought the half link and it fits perfectly, very good match with the Pelagos bracelet, now got it adjusted exactly as I wanted.
    Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Should have updated this but someone started another thread, with pictures (far better than mine) and I thought this one had disappeared, so I posted on that.
    I suspect the reason Tudor don't make it is the cost of tooling one that articulates to match the rest of the bracelet, but the Uncle Seiko one blends in fine even though it's solid. I have to lose a bit of post holiday weight and may have to buy another one for the 6 o'clock side, but they do make for a perfect fit.

Craftsman
    Unlimited Straps is the UK stockist for Uncle Straps and should be able to order in a Pelagos half link for you. Martin is the owner, martin@unlimitedstraps.com and he sells half links for other Tudor watches too, as well as Seiko and other brands

https://unlimitedstraps.com/

Edit: just noticed the link to the same site further up this thread. I hope the email address might be useful

Master
    Thanks for that, I found the website a bit of a work in progress, but managed to find the Pelagos half link eventually.
    Looking at the U.S. site, there appeared to be more on offer and I'm hoping the U.K. site will catch up. That being said, the buying and delivery process was fine.