closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New watch day!

New watch day!

Just been delivered brand new from the AD.

Congrats.
    Update is when you first ding it.

(Usually 2-3wks max for me, on anything pristine.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Master
    Blog Entries
    Lovely stuff, enjoy it

There were some very slight niggles.

It already had been unboxed by the AD and they removed the original stickers apart from the one on the clasp. They had applied their own which was a single large piece wrapped around several times. Made it impossible to remove so it could be re-used. I told them I didn't want the bracelet sizing so I was hoping they'd leave well alone. Everything was present including the original Omega swing tag.

The warranty card had been handwritten and not very neatly. Every one for my other watches including Omega so far have been stamped.

The invoice was a photocopy and crumpled. I was expecting it to be on the AD's letterhead with some nice heavyweight paper.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted Vision View Post
    There were some very slight niggles.

It already had been unboxed by the AD and they removed the original stickers apart from the one on the clasp. They had applied their own which was a single large piece wrapped around several times. Made it impossible to remove so it could be re-used. I told them I didn't want the bracelet sizing so I was hoping they'd leave well alone. Everything was present including the original Omega swing tag.

The warranty card had been handwritten and not very neatly. Every one for my other watches including Omega so far have been stamped.

The invoice was a photocopy and crumpled. I was expecting it to be on the AD's letterhead with some nice heavyweight paper.
    Sounds a bit shabby but I'd focus on the nice new watch .. other bits just go back in the box.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    Sounds a bit shabby but I'd focus on the nice new watch .. other bits just go back in the box.
    Or just bin everything as their worth nothing to anyone!.

Craftsman
    Enjoy its a lovely watch

Nice watch, congrats!, thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app