closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: GU10 Smart Bulbs

Craftsman

GU10 Smart Bulbs

I am looking for some GU10 smart bulbs with variable colour and brightness that I can operate with Alexa.

I need to be able to set the default colour though so that when the light is turned on via the switch it comes on at a preset colour and not the colour that was last used. I know the Philips Hue bulbs can do this but I need a few and the cost is high compared with similar bulbs.

Does anyone know of an alternative to the Hue with a settable default colour.

Innr? We have a few that work alongside our Hue and they’re cheaper than Hue and nearly as good.

I can't talk from experience (I don't use Alexa), but I noticed many of the coloured / dimmable / remote controlled GU10s on Amazon when I was buying plain GU10s recently (example ones below with good reviews - not sure if these work with Alexa). These still seem expensive to me (but maybe £4 per bulb is normal for these fancier models).

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/LightAuro.../dp/B079GK3ZD4

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by junglebert View Post
    Innr? We have a few that work alongside our Hue and they’re cheaper than Hue and nearly as good.
    As far as I can see Innr only make a dimmable white GU10, they do colour changing in other lamp styles.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ah5168 View Post
    As far as I can see Innr only make a dimmable white GU10, they do colour changing in other lamp styles.
    They do GU10. Link

Master
    LenLec on here is a lighting guru , why not drop him a pm

Steve.