closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sinn a bit late to the party...

Master

Sinn a bit late to the party...

Master
    Better late than never .. I like those.

It’s beginning to feel a bit ‘any brand, any colour’.
    Not necessarily a bad thing

I wouldn't say late - Trollex dropping their similar colourways can only increase demand for them, and since they will be unobtainium/stupidly overpriced from the greys, potential customers will look elsewhere - seems Sinn, Omega and a handful of others are perfectly placed to benefit.

That strap looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    So Rolex, Omega and now Sinn
    Jesus, Swatch will be bringing out multi coloured watches soon to jump on the bandwagon.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uktotty View Post
    So Rolex, Omega and now Sinn
    Jesus, Swatch will be bringing out multi coloured watches soon to jump on the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by uktotty View Post
    So Doxa…..then Rolex, Omega and now Sinn
    Fixed that for you. Although the Rolex cognoscenti (that’s 99% of TZ members these days :-) ) would no doubt cite the Stella dials as being at the vanguard of the colour dial trend, of course. No doubt, the introduction and rapid discontinuance of certain OP dials is part of a strategy to relife some of the waning Stella hype.
    Last edited by 11erv; 1st April 2022 at 08:49.

Quote Originally Posted by earlofsodbury View Post
    I wouldn't say late - Trollex dropping their similar colourways can only increase demand for them, and since they will be unobtainium/stupidly overpriced from the greys, potential customers will look elsewhere - seems Sinn, Omega and a handful of others are perfectly placed to benefit.
    I think Rolex have pulled Omega’s pants down on this one. As soon as Omega released their coloured dials, Rolex discontinue theirs. As if to say ‘been there done that’, and leave Omega bunched in with the Sinn’s of the world, trying to flog something to the masses that is a rip off of something Rolex did a year ago and is now only available at insane prices on the grey market. Nothing against Sinn, but they aren’t perceived as Rolex’s nearest rival the way Omega are. Will Omega be releasing a LHD Seamaster next?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj54 View Post
    I think Rolex have pulled Omega’s pants down on this one. As soon as Omega released their coloured dials, Rolex discontinue theirs. As if to say ‘been there done that’, and leave Omega bunched in with the Sinn’s of the world, trying to flog something to the masses that is a rip off of something Rolex did a year ago and is now only available at insane prices on the grey market. Nothing against Sinn, but they aren’t perceived as Rolex’s nearest rival the way Omega are. Will Omega be releasing a LHD Seamaster next?
    Rolex have well and truly given Sinn the one fingered salute by discontinuing something that Sinn have just brought out which makes them look like they are launching an old product making them look like a bunch of idiots.

My own view is that Rolex are slowly reducing the gap with PP and Omega are slowly catching up with Rolex. These three companies who are the current shakers in the market.

If you have any of these three brands, don't sell them and buy as many as you can.
    Last edited by Mick P; 1st April 2022 at 09:51.

It's a shame to see Sinn producing tat like that as others have.
    F.T.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    Agreed, there is no need,

Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    +1

Thought they were above that

Have none of you moany old gits ever looked through Sinn's archive? It's stuffed with candy-pink and baby blue MOP dials, sparkly green dials, vulgar Damascus-banded dials, turd-brown dials, unreadable camo-dials, and goodness knows what other monstrosities. It's a German company - anyone who thinks that means "models of good taste" have evidently never been there...!

Master
    I’m not ashamed to say I really like the green dial!

Craftsman
    I love the variety but do wish they'd spread them around a few different models and picked colours that aren't so similar to the OPs

Blue and green now sold out direct from Sinn and I suspect the others won't be long.

Just a warning though, certain online retailers (not Sinn) are showing all colours in stock to reserve with a pre-order but after you've paid your hefty deposit they contact you to say they aren't able to supply your chosen colour after all