closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Russian Rubles

Craftsman

Russian Rubles

A few on here seem a well travelled lot so was wondering if anybody had any knowledge about selling rubles in either the UK or Russia, have looked online and can only see stuff about buying rubles.
    I have to go to Russia in a few weeks time for work. I get money everyday for food which will be paid in rubles, I can usually save around half of what I get daily. Normally wherever I go I can change the local currency into either pounds or euros no problem, having never been to Russia before I am wondering if there are places where you can buy either pounds, euros or dollars, Officially or through money changers. Will probably be looking to buy around £2000.
    Thanks for any advice, and not going to Russia in the current climate is not an option.

Been to Moscow a few times, a nice city lots to see. Not been for a couple of years for the obvious reasons and never there for more than 4/5 days. £, $ or € are accepted in some places and so are cards just about everywhere. So never changed a large amount of cash. Usually £100 is more than enough with everything else going on cards. Yandex go for taxis (Russian Uber). $ to Rubble used to better than £ not sure if it still the case. Have changed cash at both Russian and uk Airports and Russian bank. Uk airport was the worst rate, but only did it once

Spend it on ‘entertainment’
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Which part of Russia? It’s rather big.

Moscow and st Petersburg will have no problems with the exchange. If you get payed digitally, perhaps it is better to open a revolut account where you can do the exchange within the app?