closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Car paint repair recommendations?

Car paint repair recommendations?

Managed to scrape my Tesla against a pillar today and need to sort the paint out. It's a lease car.

Some pics below. Can anyone recommend a reputable repairer please?

Search smart repair in google maps and check for a local place with good reviews which also does alloy wheel refurb

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Search smart repair in google maps and check for a local place with good reviews which also does alloy wheel refurb
    Will do cheers

Master
    Blog Entries
    I used chipsaway when some kind sole ran a supermarket trolly down the side of my car,very pleased with the repair.

You could just take the hit and pay at the end of the lease. This happens all of the time and I have heard that it is sometimes cheaper to take the hit when you hand the cat back.

Some years ago now , I used ChipsAway twice, next door in the LB of Richmond. I thought the chap who came on both occasions did a very good job. Not sure if the quality and consistency of work is more dependent on the equipment onboard or technique and skills of the particular individual. Anyway, I was satisfied, although you might be a more demanding customer than me.