closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tag Heuer discount at shops?

Tag Heuer discount at shops?

Morning all,
    I would like to buy my wife a ladies Tag watch she has admired for a couple of years. It has now been discontinued but shops still have stock but I am struggling to get a 10% discount?
    Is this the norm these days, I always thought Tag were a brand that could attract a reasonable discount?
    I would like to hear anyone's thoughts or shop recommendations please.
    Cheers
    R

TAG have a number of outlet stores in the UK with hefty discounts. There is one at Cheshire Oaks on the Wirral

Email: enquiries.cheshire@tagheuer.com
    Phone: 0151 356 3298

May be worth a call in you have a particular model in mind.

Thanks for the heads up, sadly they don't have the model I'm looking for, but do have something similar, but interestingly their discounted price was the usual RRP, and the RRP they quoted for it was vastly more.

Really? That's extremely underhanded.Confess it's a few years since I was last there and never up on Tag prices.

In fairness to them I am struggling to find the RRP for the model they quoted, what I thought was the RRP was Google showing a different model from the search criteria. So don't really know if it is a good price or not, but it's not the watch she wanted anyway, will keep looking

There's another Tag outlet in Bicester...try Evan on 01869 249008. He's a friendly and helpful fellow who helped me out a few years ago. Offered genuine discounted prices on old stock.

David

Thanks, just got off the phone to them, sadly they don't have the model, but did have it a few weeks back, maybe they will get more stock.
    Cheers

Craftsman
    Which model are you after?
    I would have thought a discount should be achievable, I was offered a 10% discount on the silver dialled Carrera 160th anniversary LE earlier this year

Try Swiss watch direct.
    They do 20% off tags

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk