closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just had a really strange phone call - must be a scam?!

Craftsman
    Just had another one from HSBC via text message.
    “A new payee request was created from an unrecognised device. You can authorise or cancel this via” then there is a link to click on.
    I’ve never had an HSBC account,

Quote Originally Posted by Pitfitter View Post
    Last ‘you were involved in an RTA’ call ended when I described how the accident had a fatality, when pressed for more info I revealed it was I who had been killed, queue one very confused caller. .

That's my response to the "you were involved in a RTA", there was a fatality.
    But i also add that i was found not guilty in court to causing death by reckless driving, but if they think they can claim off the bereaved family i'm up for it, how much do they think i can get..

Quote Originally Posted by steptoe View Post
    That's my response to the "you were involved in a RTA", there was a fatality.
    But i also add that i was found not guilty in court to causing death by reckless driving, but if they think they can claim off the bereaved family i'm up for it, how much do they think i can get..
    That is a bit of genius. Evil, but genius.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Just had this call myself. Apparently a warrant has been issued from HMRC for my arrest. Currently got my bags packed ready for the police to storm my door down.
    I’m guessing that they probably wouldn’t tip you off with a call first!

Master
    A bit OT but I recieved a watsap message today, no script, just a face-on headshot of some random bearded chap, no idea wtf he is. Bizarre to say the least.

Master
    I usually play these guys as long as I can, by pretending to be old and deaf, or by being Uncle Monty from Withnail, or Richie from Bottom with them. Makes me laugh.