closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Apologies

Master

Apologies

Bit of an unusual post, but here it goes.

Over the years I've been a member on this forum I've had many arguments with people on here, arguments that often descended into name calling and worse (anyone who's ever visited the Bear Pit knows what I'm on about).

I'd like to take this opportunity to say 'I'm sorry' to anyone I've wronged in this way. I only remember having such run-ins with Paul (walkerwek) and Ryan (ryanb), to whom I sincerely apologise, but if there is anyone else I've missed and would like an apology, please let me know.

I thought I'd make this a public apology because the arguments have also been public, but if anyone would like a personal apology, please let me know.

Thank you and I wish you all a happy and blessed new year.

Andrei

Master
    What a nice gesture as we head into 2021................ Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Nicely said. There are always spats on here but in the end they’re not important in the grand scheme of things, if 2020 has taught us nothing else it’s taught us that much. Maybe in 2021 everyone can try to be nicer to their fellow humans.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Good on you.
    I’ve avoided the bear pit for a year or so now and am enjoying my time on the forum much more as a result.
    Negative feelings can seriously effect your well-being so best not to go hunting it out!

All the best for a happier, calmer 2021!
    Dave

That’s a very nice gesture.
    I too am avoiding spats on here life is too short. It’s only the internet after all, arguing with people you are never likely to meet and who you don’t know is pretty dumb in the scheme of things.

All the best for 2021 to all.

2020 has been an exceptionally emotional and highly charged year due to COVID and the ongoing saga that has been Brexit. We are all guilty of losing our heads at time and the Bear Pit can be the mother of all rollercoaster rides when the planets align

If the Bear Pit has proved anything this year, opinions will never change, they just get louder

Quote Originally Posted by Dave O'Sullivan View Post
    Good on you.
    I’ve avoided the bear pit for a year or so now and am enjoying my time on the forum much more as a result.
    Negative feelings can seriously effect your well-being so best not to go hunting it out!

All the best for a happier, calmer 2021!
    Dave
    Good on the OP for his decision and post, and good on you not visiting the bear pit. It's a bit like trying not to look at a car crash, for example it seems the usual suspects (I'm sure you can guess who) argued with each other on the brexit thread right through both Christmas and Boxing days. They must have delightful home lives, you're better off out of it Dave, wish I had your discipline.

Good on you and absolutely no hard feelings here. To be honest if you'd not had an argument with either myself or walterwek this year you'd be in a very small minority :)

Here's to a great 2021

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Psalm 103:12

as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us

Psalm 50:4

The Lord, the Judge, his churches warns,
    Let hypocrites attend and fear.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Craftsman
    Good on you OP. I’ve not seen the bear pit, must have a look :)

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Psalm 50:4

The Lord, the Judge, his churches warns,
    Let hypocrites attend and fear.

R
    Very good!

Craftsman
    Hats off to you OP, Happy New Year.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk