closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: MWC watches

MWC watches

I know about all the old stuff about MWC not being issued to forces and comparisons to CWC but my question is does anyone own MWC watches and how do the modern ones stand up for quality and accuracy.

I am looking for a largish, accurate and highly luminous watch and a couple of MWC look to fit the bill.

So without going through all the old history can anyone give me a reasonably unbiased view of these "budget" watches?

Ta.

i'm also interrested to hear about experinces with MWC. What movements do they use?

There was a thread a few weeks ago highlighting some really great customer service from them. It’s well worth searching out.

Here you go - mixed range of experiences out there; I own three, and for the modest costs, I find them highly satisfactory.

Apprentice

All good I find MWC to be great value

I own 2 and my colleagues use them too. Ours are a mix I have a titanium G10 which uses a Ronda 715li the other watch is an aviator with an NH35A. My colleague owns a divers watch, it is one of the sterile ones which is supposed to have an NH35A but he was surprised when he booked it in for a service that it actually had a SW200 Sellita movement in it, not that there is any wrong with the NH35A but the SW200 was a bonus. I know from speaking to MWC they make watches for other firms so my guess is some of those use Sellita. As far as quality the big plus for two colleagues here are the GTLS models which are very consistent at night and the watches they use are the P656D models but the tubes come from MB microtec who are based in Switzerland. We run a security business in Switzerland ourselves and often see MWC models in smaller watch dealers that are not on the website so I assume they are limited models or prototypes but why they don’t retail them online is odd because one chronograph was very interesting and was a Bund replica.

Lovely, thanks for reviews, very helpful.