closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Apple Arcade

Craftsman

Apple Arcade

Just wondering if anyone had any views on the Apple Arcade games and if it’s worth bothering with?
    I used to be a serious gamer but not nowadays, now I’d just like something to play every now and again and nothing serious.
    I did try a Nintendo Switch when they came out to use the units screen on the arm of the sofa but it was just too small so have been thinking about trying out the arcade on my iPad as I could use the kids Xbox controller.
    Thanks in advance,
    Rob

Master
    You get a free 30 day anyway so just try it. Or with a new device it is a 3 month trial. Just remember to cancel it if you don’t want it.

I tried it, and thought all the games were awful, I cancelled it after a day. I was quite disappointed, I like gaming on my phone and iPad.

Craftsman
    Thanks for the reply’s,
    I was unaware of the trial so might take a look but it doesn’t sound like I’ll be keeping it after the free period then.
    Cheers,
    Rob

Craftsman
    There is one game on there (Mini Motorways) that I quite like playing. The rest are frankly rubbish for mobile playing, as they aren’t quick to pick up or put down. I may yet find another worth it, but it’s not looking likely so I’ll probably cancel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or you could build yourself one of these?

[img]https://flic.kr/p/2k7QRod[img]

There are some gems in there, but you need to go looking for them. Given the price you only need to find one good one a month to justify it (compared to paying per-app, or IAP's), but definitely take advantage of the trial first.

I used the trial and cancelled it after as there weren't enough games that interested me, but I've recently signed up for Apple One which gives me access again so I can keep checking.