closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sinn U50

Threaded View

I'm interested in either full tegimented (even bracelet) U50 or U50 S so either fully black or fully beadblasted. Does such thing even exist?
    I think that may have been my post you were referring to? If so then your questions are actually answered in that post. As stated, a fully black watch (DLC, not PVD) by it's nature is fully tegimented anyway and costs €2680. A fully tegimented U50 (the plain beadblasted model) costs €2500 (€2170 for watch + €250 for tegimenting the case + €80 for tegimenting the bracelet). Sinn told me that they tegiment the bracelet when a U50 is requested to be tegimented as there would be a colour mismatch otherwise. The confusion lies in the inadequacies of their website where they only list the €250 for tegimenting the case and neglect to mention that this also requires an additional €80 for the bracelet. They need to change their website.

How do I pay that extra 80 to get fully tegimented bracelet?
    I can't comment on how that process works by choosing a fully tegimented U50 (all beadblasted) as I initially ordered the standard model, then phoned them and asked to upgrade my order to a fully tegimented watch. They sent me a link where I could make the additional €330 payment.

If you opt for the U50 S on bracelet (everything black) then the price is €2680, I think you can just ignore the €250 option on the website for this particular model. Again, Sinn should improve their website regarding this.
    Last edited by Narc'd; 10th May 2020 at 10:34.