closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex LV Stolen In Paris

Hybrid View

How did they spot you ? In December and with several layers a watch shouldn't be easy normally.

Quote Originally Posted by webvan View Post
    How did they spot you ? In December and with several layers a watch shouldn't be easy normally.
    I was tailed from a restaurant behind Oxford Street where I'd eaten dinner with three mates. The gang followed me up and down Bond St, through Selfridges for over 20 minutes, and then attacked in Portland Square. I've got lots if the CCTV footage, and I had no inkling I was being stalked...

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wood View Post
    I was tailed from a restaurant behind Oxford Street where I'd eaten dinner with three mates. The gang followed me up and down Bond St, through Selfridges for over 20 minutes, and then attacked in Portland Square. I've got lots if the CCTV footage, and I had no inkling I was being stalked...
    Did someone in the restaurant see your watch and tip them off?

Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    I thought it a fair question...?

Master
    I’d say so, there’s a difference between someone spotting the watch in the restaurant and an employee actively assisting with the crime.

These types of stories aren’t nice. I feel safer in the Suburbs (Bristol), but I wouldn’t be too surprised to hear that homes are targeted next

It was meant "in jest", though a probability.
    Last edited by number2; 18th April 2021 at 07:24.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

I think members of the gang were inside the restaurant (a busy Indian street food place). I went downstairs to the loo, and there were three guys, who I presumed were off duty staff, loitering in the hallway. I reckon one or more were my assailants...

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wood View Post
    I think members of the gang were inside the restaurant (a busy Indian street food place). I went downstairs to the loo, and there were three guys, who I presumed were off duty staff, loitering in the hallway. I reckon one or more were my assailants...
    I see. Nasty business all round. At least you are still here to tell the tale.

Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    It is called using watches as they were intended to be used:-)
    Uhm, I think the example given was pretty far from the intended use of a watch!

Plus regardless of what you or I might choose to do with our own watches, I wouldn't dream of putting a mark on someone else's! But alas it sounds like no harm was done, but nevertheless a risky trick IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    Uhm, I think the example given was pretty far from the intended use of a watch!

Plus regardless of what you or I might choose to do with our own watches, I wouldn't dream of putting a mark on someone else's! But alas it sounds like no harm was done, but nevertheless a risky trick IMO!
    That was sarcasm:-)