closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Dead crows

Dead crows

The Police have found a large number of dead crows on the A1081 just outside Harpenden early this morning, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu.
    A Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was NOT Avian Flu.
    The cause of death appeared to be from vehicular impacts. However, during analysis it was noted that varying colours of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws.
    By analysing these paint residues it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with motorbikes, while only 2% were killed by cars.
    The investigators then hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of motorbike kills versus car kills. The Ornithological Behaviourist quickly concluded that when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow to warn of danger.
    They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "bike"

Craftsman
    Love it, stolen to forward as my own

Here’s me thinking this was a reference to the story today about that Chris Packham wildlife chap!

https://news.sky.com/story/tv-presen...-home-11703514

Belter!

Master
    there was me thinking it was a musical thread about The Black Crows/Counting Crows/Stone The Crows/Sheryl Crowe or music journo Cameron Crowe

Master
    Good one!!

B

Master
    Did not see the punchline coming.

Quote Originally Posted by mrushton View Post
    there was me thinking it was a musical thread about The Black Crows/Counting Crows/Stone The Crows/Sheryl Crowe or music journo Cameron Crowe
    Don't forget that sweaty bollocks from Gladiator, who also moonlighted as lead howler of 30 Odd Foot of Grunts