closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Some comedy gold on Gumtree

Some comedy gold on Gumtree

A local car ad appeared on Gumtree... the seller is hilarious!

I'll start you off with the intro:

Are you the type that thinks a loud exhaust makes people like you? Do you feel that driving a lowered Japanese car suddenly makes you the star of the next Fast & Furious film? Or are you just SO anti-Brexit that you want to drive something that'll show everyone exactly what we'll be missing by leaving the EU?

We've got the car for you.

This tragedy is a 1997 Mazda MX-3 that, just three months ago, drove here from Poland. Christ knows how. Having driven it for ten minutes, they deserve a Pride of Britain award.

It has a highly commendable 274,000km on the clock. It feels like most of those have been spent driving down sets of concrete stairs for fun. Timing belt kitted at 260k, so unfortunately I really doubt it'll die anytime soon.
    Link to the full ad: https://www.gumtree.com/p/mazda/1997...red/1321870529

Craftsman
    '...and a tint on the rear windscreen that's peeling like a ginger after three weeks in Tenerife.'

Blog Entries
    Great

Cracking humour

Coincidentally (and drifting off-topic) I sold a Mazda Xedos to a Polish chap a number of years ago.

It was a trade-in to a car I had sold: not in good cosmetic condition, high mileage with only minimal service documentation and I listed it on eBay for bidding. I was more than a little surprised at how much it got up to and, given the user-names of the enquiries, the nature of their questions and the subsequent winner I asked him what was the appeal of this car to his home country. His response was that all Mazda's were highly desirable in Poland and indeed he was driving it straight from me to Dover to take it back there...

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Craftsman
    Brilliant

Craftsman
    Just shared that on another forum, genius.

Master
    Not a patch on eg Amazon Veet reviews. Underwhelmed. Maybe I'm not in the mood.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Brilliant.

But if he's sold his car, how's he getting home?