closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New acquisition and I think perfect size

New acquisition and I think perfect size

Have scaled down my collection recently as there were a few I didn’t bond with and weren’t wearing.

I am left with an Explorer 39mm, Datejust 36mm and a Speedmaster MKII the recent incarnation.

The Datejust I acquired new a week or so ago and considering my wrists are circa 7.25in the size I think think is cock on.

What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Same wrist size and the Datejust is my perfect watch. I've had 5 of them and a 36mm Explorer too🙂

looks great, interesting that the tide seems to be turning towards smaller or more 'classic' sized watches now.

I have puny 6.75 inch wrists and this means a lot of modern watches simply wear too large on me. 36mm (for dress watches) is absolutely the sweet spot for most people in my opinion. The newer 39/40mm OP’s and DJ’s are just wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Looks the perfect size IMHO.

Craftsman
    I know i'm stating the obvious, but that is such a classic look. Great proportions on your wrist!

I have same size wrists as you and the current 36mm DJ is the perfect size. I tried a DJ41 on before I picked up my BLNR and it was way, way too big. Most pics I see on social media of the DJ41 on wrist look daft big.

If I was to buy a DJ that's the one I would choose. Perfect

I used to be scared of the sub 40mm bracket, which in hindsight was utterly ridiculous. As were some of the stupid, giant watches I used to buy and wear

Looks great.

I have a blue Roman indices version, but yours looks a much better fit on your wrist than mine on my wrist :( so I wear the DJII instead.
    It's just a matter of time...

Journeyman
    I know there have been a few new 36mm releases recently from other manufacturers. I bought one of the new 36mm Oris big crowns and am really taken with this size. if Rolex reintroduce a 36mm explorer I'd be first in the que.

Owl1
    Looks good , i never thought 36 mm was big enough ..but now i seem to be considering one myself.

Apprentice
    VERY NICE