closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tissot Touch series decisions!

Tissot Touch series decisions!

I've been offered a deal on a replacement Tissot T-Touch after taking my original T-Touch into my local jewellers for a service. I received a call offering me a new watch for £10 more than the service would have cost. The question is, should I opt for a T-Touch II or a Solar Expert, both have titanium cases, the T-Touch II looks like a more classic watch were as the Solar Expert looks like more of a sports watch.

Any views, opinions or experiences much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by treebirch View Post
    I've been offered a deal on a replacement Tissot T-Touch after taking my original T-Touch into my local jewellers for a service. I received a call offering me a new watch for £10 more than the service would have cost. The question is, should I opt for a T-Touch II or a Solar Expert, both have titanium cases, the T-Touch II looks like a more classic watch were as the Solar Expert looks like more of a sports watch.

Any views, opinions or experiences much appreciated!
    I have the T-Touch Solar Expert and it is fab! I got it with the titanium strap but the lack of adjustment on the clasp and the fact that they don't do half links made me swap to the fabric strap with a deployment clasp that has decent adjustment options and is much more comfortable.

The model number for the leather/fabric strap model is T091.420.46.051.01

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Arcam View Post
    I have the T-Touch Solar Expert and it is fab! I got it with the titanium strap but the lack of adjustment on the clasp and the fact that they don't do half links made me swap to the fabric strap with a deployment clasp that has decent adjustment options and is much more comfortable.

The model number for the leather/fabric strap model is T091.420.46.051.01

Great info, many thanks, I won't bother with the extra expense of the Ti strap. I meant to mention that I do have to pay an additional sum to get the Solar Expert, just weighing up if it's worth £150 more!

Great info, many thanks, I won't bother with the extra expense of the Ti strap. I meant to mention that I do have to pay an additional sum to get the Solar Expert, just weighing up if it's worth £150 more!
    Guess it depends on the total cost?

Guess it depends on the total cost?

Price confirmed today, £180 for a T Touch II or £345 for a Solar Expert.

Price confirmed today, £180 for a T Touch II or £345 for a Solar Expert.
    That is with your p/x I guess, £345 is less than half retail but I have seen the Solar Expert as low as £525 in a sale. If you are happy at £345 then go for it

That is with your p/x I guess, £345 is less than half retail but I have seen the Solar Expert as low as £525 in a sale. If you are happy at £345 then go for it

They do look really nice!

was your watch dead or faulty , i have a dead t touch titanium , was thinking about getting it seviced, a new watch would be a good result

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by mav112 View Post
    was your watch dead or faulty , i have a dead t touch titanium , was thinking about getting it seviced, a new watch would be a good result

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app
    It was indeed "dead"! I think the battery was very flat!