closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Apple - Gather Round

Apple - Gather Round

Apple launch some new products tomorrow with a teaser invite with the statement 'Gather round'. To me that implies something Round will be launched. Probably not a round iPhone, perhaps a round mac mini, or possibly a round faced Watch.

That could be interesting. My wife likes her Apple watch but I prefer a the look of the conventional styled ones from Samsung, Garmin and Tag Heuer so could Apple circle the square?

Craftsman
    Was hoping for a round MacBook Pro, toilet seat style........... but you're probably right with the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Firesam View Post
    Was hoping for a round MacBook Pro, toilet seat style............
    That would certainly make them fly further when defenestrated.

Master
    Interesting suggestion about the watch. I’d read the reference may just be to the roof of the building at Cupertino where it’s being held, and the colour (gold) was more the clue - will be interesting to see if there’s more to it than that.

Craftsman
    A new phone is guaranteed as it is the annual event, maybe they'll release an Apple watch that looks like a rolex but has apps so can switch the display between a Sub/GMT & is in stock

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    That would certainly make them fly further when defenestrated.
    Had to google that...... Touché

Master
    Their new campus is a ring exactly like that, and whilst they did already launch the iPhone X last year at the Steve Jobs theater so it's not the first reveal to take place there, it could simply be that they're playing on the fact they're inviting people to that campus.

Craftsman
    There's already been some leaked product images for the next version of the Apple Watch and the new generation of iPhones.

MacRumors (sic) have a reasonable round-up post at https://www.macrumors.com/2018/09/07...er-2018-event/

The series 4 watch is still expected to be rectangular, as others have mentioned, the Steve Jobs theatre at Apple's new campus appears to be what's hinted at in the invite.

Master
    Perhaps it's a reference to how they are going to disappear up their own a hole.

It’s a trailer for the new Apple i-round thing. Apparently, its gong to be much rounder than the Samsung round-thing coming out later in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Firesam View Post
    Was hoping for a round MacBook Pro, toilet seat style........... but you're probably right with the watch.
    Already been done... almost

'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.