closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Breast Cancer; My wife and a period of hell :(

Craftsman
    David, Brilliant news, hope your celebration was a good'un. Thinking of you other guys too, David, you are a gent, offering support after all that you have been through, there is nothing like talking to someone who's been there and has empathy. What a good place this is, and most of the people who populate it. Cheers John B4

Great news David, really pleased for you, your wife and family. It must be a great relief to you all.
    Best Regards - Peter

I'd hate to be with you when you're on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by bandylegss View Post
    That’s great news I’m hoping the next three weeks will bring my other half some good news she started radiotherapy today she’s got 15 sessions booked, she had her breast removed and two other masses removed after seven months of chemo.

What a horrible disease it is and the amount of people with the big C has astounded me I had no idea the extent of this you hear about people getting it but seeing a 24 bed treatment room full to the brink all of the time is scary.

I’m pleased you’ve had some great news you are right to be proud of her I most definitely am in awe with my wife she’s a trooper.
    So sorry to read this Paul. Glad that your wife is a fighter and hope the radiotherapy treatment works as well for her as it has done for my Daughter in Law. Best wishes to you both.
    Best Regards - Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Cynar View Post
    Good news David.
    Sadly my wife has been diagnosed this week with stage 3 again after 9 years clear.
    Not looking forward to that awful journey again. I’ve felt physically sick over it since Wednesday. I’m bloody terrified.
    So sorry to hear this and hope they can sort it out for her. Thoughts and best wishes to you both.
    Best Regards - Peter

Blog Entries
    Great news…. Happy for you 👍🏼

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Griswold View Post
    So sorry to read this Paul. Glad that your wife is a fighter and hope the radiotherapy treatment works as well for her as it has done for my Daughter in Law. Best wishes to you both.
    Thanks Peter she had it rough through Chemo let’s hope this goes easier.

Quote Originally Posted by bandylegss View Post
    Thanks Peter she had it rough through Chemo let’s hope this goes easier.
    I’m sure it will Paul. My Daughter in Law had one dose of Chemo and then straight onto radiotherapy. I can’t remember how many treatments she had to have but they didn’t ‘appear’ to affect her. I put appear in inverted commas as she’s very strong willed and, like your wife sounds, is a fighter; so I don’t want to paint too rosy a picture, just how it came across to us - she also had Lupus too, which is an ongoing treatment.
    Best Regards - Peter

Craftsman
    Terrific news. Also good for other sufferers to know that there is hope. Excellent.

Sent from my SM-M336B using Tapatalk

It's a brave thing to do coming on here and sharing such a personal situation but fair play to you for opening up.

We've been lucky to avoid the same situation in recent years but after 8 large mole removals for Mrs Smokey you never quite know until you do.

Best wishes to you and Lisa both and hope the next few weeks bring some respite once the little bugger is out.

Regards,

Chris

Blog Entries
    Great news - best wishes to you and your family TtC.

And my sincere best wishes to all the other forum members, sharing similar stories about their loved ones too.