closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Thought I would post my SOTC

Master

Thought I would post my SOTC

Never really posted my entire collection, I don't own many but here are my five starting with the lowest in value, but I love them all.

First up is my most recently acquired, it's my Vostok Amphibian 710 ministry Case Scuba Dude I believe, I took the Bracelet off pretty much straight away and fitted an Isofrane Rubber Strap, it's mainly used fishing and working.

Next up is my Seiko SKX009, again this robust Diver is used mainly for fishing trips and for work, I kept it on the super comfy stock Jubillee Bremacelet.

Next is my Hamilton Khaki field Watch, mainly used for when I want to play special op's Commando in the back garden, and just when ever it takes my fancy, I have a couple of Canvas Straps as well as the stock Leather Strap, but it's on a Pav Leather Nato at the minute.

Then there's my SMPc that I bought last Feb from my local AD, it gets worn on the Bond Bracelet with an adjustable clasp that I fitted, it lives on the Bracelet permanently and get worn at weekend meals out ect.

Last but not least is my Speedy Pro, again bought new but mainly lives on a selection of Leather Straps, it gets worn occasionally these days and it gives me the mother of all WIS buzzes when it leaves the Watch box.

Well that's it folkes, a fairly basic modest colkection, but one I really enjoy rotating

Matt

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Loving the Hamilton, it stands out for being a little less “forumy” than the rest 👍

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JGJG View Post
    Loving the Hamilton, it stands out for being a little less “forumy” than the rest
    Yes I would agree with that, the Hammy does stand out from the rest, most are what you would call researched classics, but you still need to like them, and there are many forum classics I don't.

Matt

Nice collection Matt, thanks for posting. The strap on the speedy looks really nice, can I ask what it is?

Very nice indeed, and loving the straps on the Hamilton and Speedy

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    Nice collection Matt, thanks for posting. The strap on the speedy looks really nice, can I ask what it is?
    Thanks, the Strap is from Pavstraps as are most of mine apart from the odd Hirsch, very comfy and well made.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Very nice indeed, and loving the straps on the Hamilton and Speedy
    Thanks Tony, both from Pav, I tend to be more drawn to Leather Straps than anything else these days, but in this heat I need Bracelet and Rubber options

Sweeeeet, i can see the sense behind every one of those. Nice little collection
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

Nice one Matt, it suits the speedy really well - thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt68 View Post
    Thanks, the Strap is from Pavstraps as are most of mine apart from the odd Hirsch, very comfy and well made.

Apprentice
    Yes I would agree with that, the Hammy does stand out from the rest, most are what you would call researched classics, but you still need to like them, and there are many forum classics I don't.

Matt

I really like the Hamilton - One of the best field watches out there in my view . Fantastic value for money

Craftsman
    Nice collection, do like the Hamilton. What strap is your speedy on? I’ve been hankering for a change

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

That is a cracking rotation, makes me want to get my khaki out of the seconds box.
    J

Journeyman
    A smashing collection. There's not a watch there that I wouldn't mnd owning. I'm becoming quite fond of the speedmaster. I could see one of these in my collection one day. I like the Vostok too. Until I joined this forum a few weeks ago, I didn't know about the brand.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by greenandblack View Post
    Nice collection, do like the Hamilton. What strap is your speedy on? I’ve been hankering for a change

Thanks, Pavstraps

Craftsman
    Thanks, Pavstraps

Thanks - I keep seeing the name crop up, will have to get involved!

Craftsman
    Nice collection. Every time I see a Speedy Pro I want one a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Thanks for all the comments, just slipped the SMP on today, Dog walking time on the Beach with the Mrs, but also taking the opatunity to look what I will be fishing over when the tides in later... Tactics!

Really nice and varied 5 piece collection. Thanks for sharing. The Scuba dude looks great with the ministry case which looks almost turtle-like. Wish I'd gone for this case option on mine. The 2 Omegas are versatile classics - lovely. Great choices to rotate. Happy fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great little collection. I had a scuba dude like that but had an skx bezel on it with a Pepsi insert. Really lifts it.

Yes really nice collection and reflect my own tastes . I have a khaki 38mm and wore it every day for a few years but it now needs a service. I also have a speedmaster in fact wore it last night. The others in your collection I have considered and might still add to my line up. Have you thought about a dress watch?

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by degsey View Post
    Yes really nice collection and reflect my own tastes . I have a khaki 38mm and wore it every day for a few years but it now needs a service. I also have a speedmaster in fact wore it last night. The others in your collection I have considered and might still add to my line up. Have you thought about a dress watch?

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
    Never been a dress Watch fan really, having said that Alansmithy posted a pic of one I quite liked, think it was a Rado, but in general my lifestyle dictates a more robust Watch with my type of work and hobby, I do prefer the look of tool Watches though.

Master
    Sometimes I forget to take the seamaster off before I go fishing, it's more the sand than the water that's the concern, oh well it is a Seamaster after all

Craftsman
    Very nice collection.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Great collection. As already mentioned, the Hamilton is a beauty.

A nice selection there, strap on the speedmaster suits it brilliantly well

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    For fishing, how about a G-Shock with tides and moon features? I have one of the surfer models, solar, and it works great.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisallen View Post
    For fishing, how about a G-Shock with tides and moon features? I have one of the surfer models, solar, and it works great.

I know they are popular but not a fan of the G-Shock, the tend to be on the big side.