closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Citizen NH8381-63L - Anyone Got One? I’m considering a purchase

Citizen NH8381-63L - Anyone Got One? I’m considering a purchase

I'm thinking about buying one of these today or tomorrow and can get it for £199.

Does anyone have one and would you care to share your experience, opinions and thoughts?

Many thanks.

Here’s a link to it:

http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/...hoC0CgQAvD_BwE

Master
    Very nice David, but from my experience lately, blue watches are swines to move on if you get bored with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice David, but from my experience lately, blue watches are swines to move on if you get bored with them.

Quote Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It is nice John. I've been on the phone to them and they'll do it for £180 so I'm even more tempted ;)

Master
    Sign up for their newsletter and get 10% off, so 179.10. Slightly better but you’d probably have to wait for its delivery than collect.
    I like it but with the prominent overly large minute markings, bold bezel markings and the cut of the actual bezel makes it look very busy to me. Perhaps a little too fussy, like they’ve tried too hard. Maybe better on the wrist? I must say I prefer the Citizen diver that’s on SC at the moment for 120. It is very blue aswell

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    I'm thinking about buying one of these today or tomorrow and can get it for £199.

Does anyone have one and would you care to share your experience, opinions and thoughts?

Many thanks.

Here’s a link to it:

http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/...hoC0CgQAvD_BwE
    Can be found cheaper on the bay. Also 100m, so comparable to Seiko 5 line.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by oiljam View Post
    Sign up for their newsletter and get 10% off, so 179.10. Slightly better but you’d probably have to wait for its delivery than collect.
    I like it but with the prominent overly large minute markings, bold bezel markings and the cut of the actual bezel makes it look very busy to me. Perhaps a little too fussy, like they’ve tried too hard. Maybe better on the wrist? I must say I prefer the Citizen diver that’s on SC at the moment for 120. It is very blue aswell
    Like he said. I would buy the one from AGC a much better looking watch. I'm only saying that as I have one.

In a bizarre plot twist I’ve bought something completely different. You’ll have to wait for the reveal ;)