closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: SORRY, some seadweller advice needed.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries

SORRY, some seadweller advice needed.

sorry its another rolex thread but I need some up to date info on seadwellers, one of my supervisors has a deepsea from 2014 purchased in Canada (he is Canadian) and would like to get a SD50, now do you think his best bet is a trade or a sale and a purchase, also what sort of prices are we talking about.I would probably be doing the trade/purchases for him in the UK.

TIA

mike

Blog Entries
    Mike. Personally I find a private sale always gets you more and cash is king when buying from a reseller. Check the usual reseller sites for prices.

Martyn

If you are buying in the UK and exporting the best bet for the SD 50 would be buy new from a bricks and mortar store with the ability to reclaim the VAT on departure from UK .
    If you buy online reclaiming the VAT is not possible.
    The if you sell the old Seadweller privately you will probably come out with the smallest cost to change .

Blog Entries
    There is the thorny questions of import tax into Canada to add to the equation. Depending on state could be about 25% of the value.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    There is the thorny questions of import tax into Canada to add to the equation. Depending on state could be about 25% of the value.
    Will it even be imported into Canada (if the purchaser is resident here would that be an issue after a number of years)?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    If you are buying in the UK and exporting the best bet for the SD 50 would be buy new from a bricks and mortar store .
    Good luck finding one !!