Ladies and Gentleman - Apologies for another fundraising plea but the young man needs all the help he can get.

Alex is my friends son he has cerebral palsy and is an absolute inspiration (I know it always get said but its the truth)
I have never seen him without a smile on his face well until Blackburn get beat!

Some words from Alex...

Story
I am Alex Hook a 25 year old with cerebral palsy. I am raising money to pay back the generosity of Blackburn Community sports club who made it possible for me to purchase a handcycle in order for me to continue my interest in cycling.

In April 2017 as a massive Blackburn Rovers fan I completed a route of all the Football league grounds in the North West this was a 170 mile round trip completed over 4 days concluding at Ewood Park in time for the final home game of last season.

After completing last years challenge I am now going to ride my hand cycle from Blackburn to Wembley Stadium this year in an attempt to raise more funds.

Cycling is one of my passions and through doing this it improves my self-esteem, and is a release from every day stresses. Setting challenges and completing them allows me to feel a huge sense of achievement, and gives me a goal to focus on during training in all weathers throughout the winter .
By sponsoring me you are supporting the Club and offering me the chance to repay funding through my drive and determination to complete such a physical and mental challenge. Any support would be greatly received.

Cheers

Alex
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisi...sroadtowembley

If I had the spare money I would give it him in a heartbeat but with my Wedding in October it's not possible.

If you could donate a pound we'd be pleased as punch, the price of a coffee - Tickled pink, The price of a pint - Ecstatic

Many Thanks
Mac