closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: massdrop safe?

Blog Entries

massdrop safe?

this seems like a good price? is it safe?
    https://www.massdrop.com/buy/spinnak...plateId=434347

I think so. I've bought a number of items from them. It takes quite a while to arrive from the States, and the packaging and Duty are eyewatering if what you've bought is expensive.
    Massdrop has been mentioned on here before, which is what encouraged me to try to start with.

Master
    Used it a couple of times and it was fine. The items took a while to appear and I had to pay import duty to release them. One item was going to be even more delayed so I was given the option to cancel and get a refund which I did. This appeared promptly so no complaints there.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    bought a glycine dc4 off them. Fine transaction and watch all good. Got to Australia very quick. Only issue was they hashed up my address but fortunately it was sent via courier so I got it. Using normal mail I am not so sure if watch would have been delivered.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    I've just had a Spyderco penknife arrive from Massdrop, it took several weeks to get to me and obviously incurred customs and royal mail fees.
    Disappointingly they'd actually ordered the incorrect knife (wrong colour) from their supplier and only offered a small compensation.
    On a positive note it was substantially cheaper than the UK.

Massdrop can 100% be trusted, been going for years, huge user base, etc. It's a good place to pick up bargains.

However, the shipping and import charges in my experience make many things more expensive than they can be bought within the EU so make sure you're definitely getting as good a deal as you thought (after the charges).