closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watchfinder Birmingham

Watchfinder Birmingham

Happened to be in the bullring this morning . Right opposite the Omega boutique it seems Watchfinder are opening a new shop, doesn’t say when though.Had a look in the omega window while I was there , they had a rather hideous looking speed master with what appears to be a map of the world in the middle of the dial .

Craftsman
    Google search picks up several job positions for Birmingham store but links either show not valid or position no longer available. Will have to take a look next time I risk a trip to Brum. Just wish there was a Grand Seiko dealer in or near the city.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ajpac View Post
    Google search picks up several job positions for Birmingham store but links either show not valid or position no longer available. Will have to take a look next time I risk a trip to Brum. Just wish there was a Grand Seiko dealer in or near the city.
    Peplows in Worcester is a Grand Seiko dealer only about 30 mins from Birmingham

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by davidif View Post
    Peplows in Worcester is a Grand Seiko dealer only about 30 mins from Birmingham
    As the crow flies or by Typhoon. Yes I know about Peplows but I still think the so called second city should warrants a dealership.

Interesting to hear. At the rate they are going, there will be a Watchfinder in every major city in the U.K. in no time flat!

Master
    This would fly in the face of recent speculation here that WF are struggling.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchypirate View Post
    Interesting to hear. At the rate they are going, there will be a Watchfinder in every major city in the U.K. in no time flat!

And one in Birmingham too!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    And one in Birmingham too!
    Hahahaha. Boooooo!

We get there in the end. Though I expect it will be broken into at least once a week.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchypirate View Post
    Maidstone as a major city! Mother, we've arrived!!