closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Oris Pop up shop

Master

Oris Pop up shop

Looks like a nice little concept, I've got a few Oris and I guess they emailed me as an existing customer.

Mayfair based, new shop opened.

https://www.oris.ch/en/news/detail/970/

Opens on Monday May 16th, so I'm not entirely sure what year that will be :D

"This year’s new timepieces will be in our Mayfair store from Monday May 16. Be the first to see the new designs following their launch at Baselworld 2018."

Interesting...thanks. How long is it there for (link)?

Owned 4 Oris, but they have all gone now. May dip my toe back into the Oris pond again soon

Quote Originally Posted by uktotty View Post
    Looks like a nice little concept, I've got a few Oris and I guess they emailed me as an existing customer.

Mayfair based, new shop opened.

https://www.oris.ch/en/news/detail/970/

Opens on Monday May 16th, so I'm not entirely sure what year that will be :D

"This year’s new timepieces will be in our Mayfair store from Monday May 16. Be the first to see the new designs following their launch at Baselworld 2018."
    It actually opened in March but was a bit shambolic (well not up and running properly!) Had some interesting old pieces in such as the original of the 1917 re-issue which came out last year. I shall wander back across as they were saying they could take watches in for shipment direct to Andrew Charles for service and none of the ADs I've been in have any of the 11n calibres in to have a look at.

It’s open until August. I’ll definitely go along and have a look. I love Oris; I like their designs (especially 111), ethos and market positioning.

Journeyman
    Will have a look next week when I'm fortuitously in London!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Visited at the weekend. Wasn’t on the lookout for a new watch but tried on the 40mm Diver 65 with gold edged bezel and now have yet another watch on the wish list! Perfect size.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Visited at the weekend. Wasn’t on the lookout for a new watch but tried on the 40mm Diver 65 with gold edged bezel and now have yet another watch on the wish list! Perfect size.
    I was at a family do and someone there had one of these on - I have to say it has made me start looking at Oris myself after seeing it in person. The gold bezel is not to my taste, but the plainer versions are quite special. I was blown away by how thin it appeared to be for a diver.

Quote Originally Posted by 200mwaterresistant View Post
    I was at a family do and someone there had one of these on - I have to say it has made me start looking at Oris myself after seeing it in person. The gold bezel is not to my taste, but the plainer versions are quite special. I was blown away by how thin it appeared to be for a diver.
    Agree, the size is perfect and I am a fan of the new versions dial.