closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holidays - Any plans?

Craftsman
    Freebie holiday at the in-laws villa in Spain in June, a weekend away in Le Tourquet in July, a week long Italy and Croatia cruise from Malta in July, weekend away to Sardinia in early October for a friends daughters wedding and later in October, a week in a Peak District cottage just me, the wife and our dog.

Master
    Corfu for a week, primer
    Then Tenerife for two weeks, gloss!!

Went to Fuerteventura over Easter.

Croatia in July, 2 centre Split and Vis

Barcelona in Oct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holidays - Any plans?

Porth beach in Cornwall in May, last bank holiday week.
    Kos all inclusive for 11x nights in July/August. Have to stick to school holidays with a 4 year old. Really looking forward to them both. Haven’t holidayed in the UK for sometime so looking forward to going back to basics and taking the little one crabbing etc

I keep fancying somewhere exotic in the Far East on my own, not sure the wife will approve; is that really bad or a fair release for good behaviour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman

Holidays

Couple of days in May in Devon at a mates place surfing, 2 weeks in North Africa (Morocco) surfing in the summer, and a week in Watergate Bay in October..... surfing..... perhaps the wife is more tolerant than I thought.... although she is only coming to Morocco, the rest is me and my 2 boys (13 and 17)....

Blog Entries
    Florence already, York to visit big son and family, The Langham for a blow out weekend, penthouse apartment on the beach in Spain and half term who knows.

Looking at this thread and others we should sort a TZ house swap....... Suffolk is lovely and the Waveney Valley has too much to offer, Cotswolds anyone?????

Pitch

Craftsman
    Kefalonia in June for a week, a golfing few days on the Costa del Sol in September with the lads and Barbados for two weeks in January plus a few days back in my own county of Devon. I'm looking forward to all of it, now which watch??