closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Roma

Liverpool v Roma

Come on you reds!

I'm an Everton supporter and I agree - come on Liverpool.

Master
    Blog Entries
    What a game. Pool should 5/6 up

Master
    Blog Entries
    2 0. Salah what a player

Master
    Blog Entries
    W o w

Was getting frustrated watching Mane miss a few. Mo made up for it!

Hope he grabs a few more and goes on to break Rushys record next few games!

Blog Entries
    Roma bossed the midfield for 20 nins and then Liverpool just bypassed it…. That and they starred defending like chumps

Entertaining though and that Salah is none to shabby

Blog Entries
    Hoddle is an immensely irritating twonk

Master
    Blog Entries
    wow this is awesome.

And that’s 4

Master
    Blog Entries
    And it could of been about 10

Master
    Blog Entries
    Stunning performance.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sprite1275 View Post
    It still could be!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sprite1275 View Post
    It still could be!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Pity the Fans cannot behave, fighting broke out serious injuries, Scousers carrying hammers

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hilly10 View Post
    Pity the Fans cannot behave, fighting broke out serious injuries, Scousers carrying hammers
    That was reported to be a Roma fan.

Blog Entries
    Fluffed there lines in the end…. Roma shouldn’t have had anything to play for

Master
    Blog Entries
    Should have had this all wrapped up, lost the urgency when Salah went off.

Master
    Blog Entries
    liverpool dont know how to do anything easy.

Craftsman
    Its going to be fun for Liverpool fans in Rome.

Come on Sun, less of the speculation an more facts.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Middo View Post
    Should have had this all wrapped up, lost the urgency when Salah went off.
    Yup. Klopp never learnt from weekend where same happened

Quote Originally Posted by kultschar View Post
    Yup. Klopp never learnt from weekend where same happened
    Yeah, right. That's why he's in the hot seat and we're talking $h1t on a watch forum

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reggie747 View Post
    Yeah, right. That's why he's in the hot seat and we're talking $h1t on a watch forum
    Well it was a carbon copy

Hope Ox injury aint as serious as looked. A bit weak on the bench as it is
    Last edited by kultschar; 24th April 2018 at 23:05.

Good game
    Deffo think Liverpool will score at least one in Rome
    Salah is on fire.
    Sell him for 120mil this summer ?

Liverpool supporters were attacked by Roma fans armed with hammers and belts. One Liverpool supporter in a serious condition. 1. Show some respect, someone is in a bad way in hospital 2.Get your facts right.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...mpted-14572919
    Last edited by robert75; 25th April 2018 at 00:49.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lenlec View Post
    Good game
    Deffo think Liverpool will score at least one in Rome
    Salah is on fire.
    Sell him for 120mil this summer ?
    Agree. Cant see Liverpool not scoring in second leg

120 million too cheap. More valuable then Coutinho for sure, Liverpool gone up a level now they dont force everything through Phil anymore

Game changed when ox went off ,I can definitely see them scoring a couple over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its all over, no idea why the pundits sounded so down at conceding 2 at the end. I bet every Liverpool fan would have taken 5-2 before the match but from the commentary they all sounded so down beat about the score.

When the standards are set high after a stunning start to the game then for some strange reason many expected it to remain at that level of exceptionality forever. Roma are not a bad team and it is not unreasonable that they would score more than once when down by such a a large margin and with no justification to remain at all conservative.

It's not over at all. Although I think Liverpool should/will score, Roma proved they can handle an attacking side at home and it only takes that buffoon Lovren to make one of his normal catastrophic mistakes or Karius to chicken out when collecting and Roma could easily score early.

Liverpool were brilliant for most of the game and then Klopp took Salah off with still 20 (?) minutes to go and they just seemed to panic and couldn't keep possession. Definitely need an early away goal to give some more breathing space.

Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    Game changed when ox went off ,I can definitely see them scoring a couple over there

Bad news for Liverpool and England re. Ox-Ch injury

Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post
    Liverpool supporters were attacked by Roma fans armed with hammers and belts. One Liverpool supporter in a serious condition. 1. Show some respect, someone is in a bad way in hospital 2.Get your facts right.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...mpted-14572919
    Facts and the Echo aren't exactly bedfellows. Perhaps you might check out the comments section or even various Twitter accounts that suggest it WAS a Liverpool fan after all , considering he was pictured heading towards the Roma fans .

Whilst it's a bad situation for the chap involved, you honestly can't be surprised by what happened.
    Despite Merseysides poor excuse for a Police force asking for the fans not to repeat their antics from the previous round, there were scenes of loveable Scouse cheeky chappys sat on top of two riot vans letting off flares .

On a side note, I'm a little upset for Ox. Really nice fella and a great player who looks like he could be out for a while .

Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    Facts and the Echo aren't exactly bedfellows. Perhaps you might check out the comments section or even various Twitter accounts that suggest it WAS a Liverpool fan after all , considering he was pictured heading towards the Roma fans .

Whilst it's a bad situation for the chap involved, you honestly can't be surprised by what happened.
    Despite Merseysides poor excuse for a Police force asking for the fans not to repeat their antics from the previous round, there were scenes of loveable Scouse cheeky chappys sat on top of two riot vans letting off flares .

On a side note, I'm a little upset for Ox. Really nice fella and a great player who looks like he could be out for a while .
    I can tell you one fact. You got your arse slapped in the quarters.

You off again are you? So now the Liverpool echo is part of the grand conspiracy along with Merseyside Police and the football club. It was reported in every national newspaper that it was Roma fans attacking Liverpool fans and later reported it was a Roma fan carrying the hammer but apparently random twitter comments and the comments section in a newspaper are taken as fact over that are they? Take your idiotic bigoted goggles off and face up to facts will you. A 50 odd year old man is fighting for his life having been attacked for nothing more than standing outside a pub and you still cant get over yourself.

On a side note, you are one sick deluded individual and an utter disgrace to your club and their real supporters.

Wont bother replying again to the likes of you, you are frankly beneath me.

You off again are you? So now the Liverpool echo is part of the grand conspiracy along with Merseyside Police and the football club. It was reported in every national newspaper that it was Roma fans attacking Liverpool fans and later reported it was a Roma fan carrying the hammer but apparently random twitter comments and the comments section in a newspaper are taken as fact over that are they? Take your idiotic bigoted goggles off and face up to facts will you. A 50 odd year old man is fighting for his life having been attacked for nothing more than standing outside a pub and you still cant get over yourself.

On a side note, you are one sick deluded individual and an utter disgrace to your club and their real supporters.

Just one hammer now?

No surprise there then, you didn't respond to a number of questions I asked in the last post.
    The reports in 'every' national paper came from the one source . The comments came from the very paper you laud as a bastion of truth , probably from people who were actually there. Take a look at the BBC site. Have a look at what the Roma fans are wearing and what the guy with the hammer and his mates have on. Ask yourself why he's spotted running towards the Roma fans.
    Believe it or not, I don't want to get involved in a back and forth with somebody who is far superior to me either but if you keep doling out utter tripe , I'll call it.
    I said after the City game, there could be far reaching consequences, and this proves it. The Merseyside Police should be held culpable for their ineffective policing when anybody with an inkling would've known what could happen.

Again, no problem with our result. Liverpool deserved it .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJjN_h3EOv4

Right at the end of the video, shows the guy walking towards the Roma fans who were running off.
    The video does show a couple of seconds of fighting too. Not the guy who is in a bad way but others nearby.
    Last edited by thegoat; 26th April 2018 at 00:51.

Craftsman
    No surprise there then, you didn't respond to a number of questions I asked in the last post.
    The reports in 'every' national paper came from the one source . The comments came from the very paper you laud as a bastion of truth , probably from people who were actually there. Take a look at the BBC site. Have a look at what the Roma fans are wearing and what the guy with the hammer and his mates have on. Ask yourself why he's spotted running towards the Roma fans.
    Believe it or not, I don't want to get involved in a back and forth with somebody who is far superior to me either but if you keep doling out utter tripe , I'll call it.
    I said after the City game, there could be far reaching consequences, and this proves it. The Merseyside Police should be held culpable for their ineffective policing when anybody with an inkling would've known what could happen.

Again, no problem with our result. Liverpool deserved it .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJjN_h3EOv4

Right at the end of the video, shows the guy walking towards the Roma fans who were running off.
    The video does show a couple of seconds of fighting too. Not the guy who is in a bad way but others nearby.
    After watching that video I can't believe the police are nowhere to be seen.

Come on you reds!!

I’m nervous

Liverpool should do this, but equally, I can see them throwing it away. Fingers and toes crossed.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    I’m nervous

Me too

Master
    Blog Entries
    Not anymore

Blog Entries
    Well done Liverpool. I think they will take RM in the final !

Craftsman
    Phew!

And breathe.........

Yaaaaaaaaaay

Squeaky bum time, but well done. Should be a classic final.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Craftsman
    Well done Liverpool. Real Madrid are beatable and Liverpool have a chance. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Master
    I think Liverpool's style will be a big problem for Real - look how Spurs did against them.

But it is the final, and it is Real, and it's not Anfield. Nerves play a big part and Liverpool showed some tonight.

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Master
    Yeeessssss!

During the first half I did a seriously intensive session on my Wattbike.

I'm guessing my heart-rate during the last 5 minutes of the match was higher than when I was on the Wattbike...

Master
    Blog Entries
    Great header from Milner tonight!!

Mane had a great game, felt Mo possibly tried a bit too hard at times!

Fancy them for the final, hope Ronaldo has a off day!

Master
    Good game last night. I thought Liverpool managed it well, controlled the tempo and didn't give Roma much room to play in.

Salah was a little below par, but it's probably the first time I've said that all season.

About the final - anything can happen in one game, and if Liverpool play with the intensity they're capable of they have a chance.

But Madrid don't lose many finals, their record is enviable.

You'd fancy Ronaldo and Benzema against Lovren & Co

As a United fan though, a shocking refereeing decision in injury time for Ronaldo to walk up and smash home the winning penalty would be ideal :-)